Author Topic: My Hope..  (Read 1311 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
that one day I will wake up, come on this website, and see the following: Insurance now willing to cover all gynecomastia surgical needs! Really starting to feel hopeless. Thought i had a job will a delivery company but that hasn't came through. Every other job has fell through as well. I'm only 19 so kind of hard to come up with the money. My parents told me 2 years ago when i came to them about it, that at the time they couldnt pay for it but soon they would help out. It's been 2 years. Everytime some spare money comes up, they think of other things to use it on(not necessities). It's like they don't even think about it no more. I've come up with the issue about 2 other times since then, and each time they have strictly turned it down. I just don't understand. Life sucks with moobs. Esp with BIG ONES not these lil cases where nybody barely knows till you take off your shirt. How about a reality check guys some of us can't even hide it with clothes on. You're BLESSED. I'm just fed up with life like it is!!!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I like to think that mine is even more basic.

My hope is that one day a light go on in the minds of people everywhere that illuminates the fact that some guys just naturally have some enlargement of their breasts. The condition is recognized as normal so nobody cares about it any more. No more teasing etc. No one pays any attention to it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
I know it's tough dealing with this, but try to hang in there!  I just had my surgery done 4 weeks ago after turning 38 years old.  That's how long it took to finally be in a position to be able to afford it.  But the point is, I DID finally get it done.  I would certainly have loved to have been able to get the surgery 18 years ago, but like you, there was no way I could afford it.  I was raised by a single parent with 2 other siblings, so help from Mom was not an option.  It takes a tough person to live with gyne, especially when it cannot be hidden by your clothes.  You need to be mentally strong.  If you can't afford the surgery yet, visit this site often.  It's a great source for support from others who are going through the same thing.  Keep your head up!  Sooner or later, your time WILL come  ;)
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024