Author Topic: Lost all chest hair?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
I've had it for years and I'm huge.  Noticed over the last few years I've totally lost almost all hair on my chest (I used to have hair).  Anyone else experiencing this?  Do you know why?  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Probably the same reason you have breasts, hormone issues. I’ve had gyno since puberty also. As I’ve gotten older my chest hair has also began disappearing. You might talk to a endocrinologist or at least ask your GP to run some hormone test to check your levels.

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
Man, okay.  Thanks.  Def not going to a doctor though.  Wayyyyy too late and embarrassed for that.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Man, okay.  Thanks.  Def not going to a doctor though.  Wayyyyy too late and embarrassed for that.
Embarrassed?  Because you have breasts?  I think I can speak for a lot of us - we go to our doctors.  They have seen gyno before - just a medical condition.

gmast

In high school were you are still trying to figure out who you are, in an environment where the opinions from the wrong people seem to matter, its understandable why you would get embarrassed.  However, at 28, you need to recognize that things you can't control are not something to be embarrassed about.  And if they are things that you can do something about, you should be taking actions so that you can make good decisions.  It's like what the band Rush said, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".  If you are having new symptoms, ask a doctor.  He'll probably run a blood test.  It may be just a minor issue (or for plus depending on the person), but it could also be the symptom of something big like cancer, that if caught early could be successfully treated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024