Author Topic: Pushups make nipples more visible?  (Read 10367 times)

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
If i do regular push ups will this help reduce puffynipples or will it make them more visible by new muscle developing underneath? what type of excercise is recommended?

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
If you have true gynecomastia (actual growth of breast tissue), neither weight loss or exercise will get rid of it.  Weight loss may make it look better, but it will not get rid of the tissue underneath; only surgery will.

If you have pseudo-gynecomastia, due to being overweight, then exercise and losing weight is of benefit and may be all that's necessary.

Offline BeatGyno

In my experience, pushups (and other chest exercises) are the #1 way to reduce the appearance of gynecomastia. True, the gland directly under the nipple won't go away, but the fat surrounding it will. Building the upper pecs will give you a "breast lift" and flattening, so to speak, getting rid of sagging conical manboobs. Puffy nipples will not be so much of a focal point then.

I'm gradually working up to 100 pushups a day (a set of 15/20 in the morning, sets of 10 throughout the day), and I've seen a big difference in a few months.

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
^^ So did ur push up routine work out for u?

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
I used to be able to do 100 pushups which really helped burn off fat on my body and tone up my chest muscle but it pushed the gland out to the right and made it a more noticeable since I had a slim build.

Offline muscleelite

You definitely dont want to overdo the pushups if you are only just starting out and not that fit. Do maybe 20 a day but in sets of 5 or even less if you are having issues. DOing too many will not be beneficial but can have the reverse effect. Start slow and build it up gradually! GOOD LUCK

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024