Author Topic: My Experience With Dr. Miguel Delgado, Jr.  (Read 7006 times)

Offline me!

Hello,
 I first noticed I had breasts when I was 11 years old. I am the youngest with 2 older sisters. They would sometimes tease me if I wanted to borrow their bra's. I knew my breasts were not normal because at that age, I took karate and would see the other boys in the dressing room and NONE of them had lumps on their chests like I did. I constantly wore t-shirts to hide them.  Later when I was 15 years old, I was watching the Geraldo talk show and the topic was " Men with Breasts."  That was the very 1st time I ever heard the word, Gynecomastia. Is this what I had? YES!!!!!!  It felt good knowing that I was not the only one experiencing this. I also felt like cutting them off myself with a kitchen knife! I HATED my breasts! I thought ONLY women grew breasts? At that age, 15, I vowed that when I grew up, I would save enough money for the operation. At that time, 1989, I heard that kind of surgery was between 10-20 thousand dollars.  Well, time flew by, life went on, and  I was 27 years old. One of my goals was to buy a home, so when I did, I started to reasearch on Gynecomastia surgery. My research brought me to a local doctor, Dr. Miguel Delgado, Jr.  I paid a $50 consultation fee which would be credited to the surgery costs if I chose the surgery. Dr. Delgado was a laid back and knowledgeable person. He showed me previous clients' before/after pictures. They all looked great. I wanted to look great too!! I scheduled a surgery date for the following month. If I remember, I think the total costs were around $7,500. It was well worth it! The day of the surgery I was not at all scared, just more anxious to start my NEW life WITHOUT breasts. The surgery staff were super nice. The operation went great. The recovery time was about 3 weeks. I look good now! I feel good. For those of you reading my story that I just went through almost a year ago and have Gynecomastia, I recommend the following:  Do all the research you can. Go to the library, do on-line reaserch, schedule an appointment  consultations and ask the surgeon all the questions you are concerened about. I did. If you decide for the surgery and all goes well, it WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, for real!! For those of you that live in or near the San Francisco California Bay Area, please look up Dr. Miguel Delgado Jr. He made me look great! He's official. All it takes is research, $7,500 and a surgey and you wont see your female breasts EVER again. A month after my surgery, my girlfriend and I took a vacation to Cancun, Mexico. It took about 2 days to get used to walking around WITHOUT a shirt but I really got used to it. I have a nice tan now. Thank you Dr. Delgado

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
congrats , do you have any before / after pics ?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What an awesome story....

Congrats my man!   ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024