Author Topic: Trust the doctors? Please help.  (Read 7720 times)

Offline rockymnt

• Posting Member
Its official! Dr. Albin on June 11th. I am so conflicted. I know it must be done and there is a reason that I have gone this far but I am scared to death. I am confidant because he has so much experience but still a bit nervous. I was never all that comfortable with the local docs, just hoped for that convenience. I have only talked to Albin on the phone but I am confident that the extra hassle and money will be worth it.

So it looks like me and my two dogs are gonna take a road trip to get this taken care of. I found a great pet friendly place in boulder, co. Do you think it will be a problem for me to care for the dogs? They are mostly low maintenance but will need to be walked lightly a couple times a day for bathroom breaks. Will this be difficult during the first few days? They are both kennel trained.

I am staying a night before and 3 after. DO you think this will be enough recovery time?

Anyone have any recommendations for the Denver/Boulder area? I have been quite a few times but would love some local advise. 

Thank everyone.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024