Author Topic: To all those Karidisites!  (Read 4940 times)

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
i live in swindon, was cheap on the coach but on the day of surgery i got the train and because it was peak time it was really expensive and swindons not that far from london!

cant really reccomend karidis enough though, the nurses were great too

as for the blood test i blagged a free one at my local hospital, i got a headed letter signed by karidis sent to my house with the tests needed, rang the hospital and explained the situation, took the letter in on the day and after a bit of them being funny they just did it and sent the results direct to karidis, i was so happy didnt have to travel to london and pay £120!
Surgery with Dr. Karidis, 16th August 2011: currently recovering  https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23731.0

Offline sylen

• Posting Member
really thinking of going with karidis now. just wondering which train station you all got off at, and how easy it was to get to the hospital from there, london is a massive and confusing place from what i remember!

thanks alot all :)

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Hi sylen, look at my other thread "travel from northwest" gives a bit of info which I used my self to have surgery with Karidis

Offline badger

• Posting Member
Depends whereabouts you are travelling from. Coming from Liverpool my trains terminates at London Euston. From there it's either a short but expensive cab ride or a hop on the London underground. There is a tube stop about 2 minutes walk from the hospital.

It doesn't really matter which train station you end up at since they're all linked by the underground system anyway. Every underground station has maps of the tube network that you can look at to figure out which lines to catch.

If you're really worried about getting lost you could just print off a copy of the underground network before you go or use the official underground website to plan your route.

Or just ask the staff at the ticket barriers and they'll (usually) point you in the right direction.

You can cut down travel expenses if you book your train tickets in advance. Use the best fare finders on the National Rail or Virgin Trains websites.

London Underground costs £4 for a single journey or £6.60 for an off-peak all day ticket. Off-peak is after 9.30 on weekdays and anytime at weekends.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024