Author Topic: Should i wear a bra?  (Read 33039 times)

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
i am a teenager with man boobs problem my upper chest part  always give me a severe pain i also have back pain and my boobs feels saggy and bounce all the time and they are giving me alot of discomfort and they some time cause me a deficulty in breathing especialy when i am sitting amd i have some sagiing marks under them and they even look like like a mature women's one and they are even bigger than the boobs of females in my age i should add that i feel alot of comfort when wearing a bra and all my problems listed will go away and ifeel that my breasts are supported but i dont wear them alot maybe for 10 min max but i realy feel better.i have tried comprssion shirts but they were unconfortable and made me feel so warm like i am on fire and that even was in winter i couldnt even think of wearing thim in summer p.s. my boobs full up a 46b bra or if as measured my self a 46c bra and for some brands a 46d plz help in answering me  :-[
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 01:38:30 PM by crash99 »

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hey,
You must first talk to your parents about this since you're just 14 and 46b is a huge size for your age. Could be hormonal issues. Talk to your parents before it gets worse please. Don't feel embarassed in front of them as they're your parents and will help you always!

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
While you do need to speak with your parents as well as your doctor, if you find that wearing a bra makes you more comfortable do it. Don't get hung-up on it being a bra. It's just an article of clothing...kind of like a jock strap for your chest. There are quite a few men with large breasts who wear a bra every day...myself included. That's not the issue. What is the issue is that you have breasts, and that you need to find and deal with the reason you have them.

Anon

Offline littes

• Posting Member
My answer is: if you find that wearing a bra makes you more comfortable do it. I have a severe case of gynecomastia and I wear bras to stop the bouncing and feel comfortable. At the end is just an article of clothing... Good Luck :)

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Ditto to the above post! ;)

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
plz help me and reply more plz :-[

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
what else do you want to know? I think your question has been answered here! ::)
Yes you should wear one if it makes your breasts feel more comfortable!

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
yes i know but i really need more opinions to be convinced that it is not a bad thing or it is not gay p.s. i cant afford having a surgery

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
If you're not gay before you put a bra on, you won't be gay after you do.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
how the f*** could wearing a bra (or any other item of clothing) alter your sexuality????
 If you arent attracted sexually to males then you arent gay! full stop! ::)
What others think is an other matter as there are some very weird people in this world. Ive even been asked if Im gay because I have gynecomastia! I dont lose any sleep over such imbeciles tho! ;D

Offline gotgyne

Hey, a bra is just an article of clothing to support breasts as Anon wrote already. If you've developed such large breasts, wear it!

Did you already tell your parents about your problem? And how did your schoolmates react?
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
 i am srry but i cant post pictures i a tryin to keep m identity a secrete so plz only tell me if i shud wear a bra from my syptoms i shud add that i like wearing them because they are so confortable and i shud add that my breast look realy weird and rounded piffed and so seen eeven if i wear 3 tight tshirts and that they are shown like woens one that ia someHOW FEEL LIKE I ShUD COver them and i feel so weird when i am not wearing a t shirt (like when i am topless a the beach)and that i shud cover them up and i feel that they are a womens breast and i feel as a naked women so plz help me

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Please try to speak English not text talk ok?  It is a nightmare to read ok?

On an open forum it is proper to not use all caps or talk in text talk, that is best for one on one with friends on a cell.

Thanks!

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
i am sorry but i can't post pictures i am trying to keep my identity a secret so pleaz only tell me if i shuld get a bra due to my syptoms ,i shuld add that i feel better wearing them because they are so comfortable and i shuld add that my breast look really weird and rounded piffed and so noticable even if i wear 3 tight tshirts and that they are shown like womens one that i somehow feel like i shold coover  them and i feel so weird when i am not wearing a t shirt (like when i am topless at the beach)and that i shuld cover them up and i feel that they are a womens breast and i feel as a naked women so plz help me and i feel like i am nude

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I find much relief in wearing a athletic/sports bra, it hides my nipples (not really bad puffy's), but supports the breasts enough that the pain of them sagging and bouncing and resting on my chest where I get so sweaty (you can see a line of sweat and I sometimes out of frustration can tuck my shirt in there to dry it) it embarrassing really helps.  We just took a trip to Texas and back and the heat and humidity is bad there and it helped immesurably.

The decision is ultimately yours, the drawbacks are people who might see it or feel it might not understand, I was with family the whole time and no one noticed, I have a TekGear athletic that really is quite comfortable, not too bad with heat (still couldn't wait to get it off after a hot day, but hated losing the support), but keeps me from needing to hold them manually to relieve the discomfort.

I couldn't imagine wearing multiple shirts in the high heat/humidity.  Go to eBay or Goodwill/Salvation Army and look for a bra top or sports bra and try that, some even have dressing rooms.  

Honestly a trip to a Dr who specializes in Gyne is probably your best and safest bet.  

i am sorry but i can't post pictures i am trying to keep my identity a secret so pleaz only tell me if i shuld get a bra due to my syptoms ,i shuld add that i feel better wearing them because they are so comfortable and i shuld add that my breast look really weird and rounded piffed and so noticable even if i wear 3 tight tshirts and that they are shown like womens one that i somehow feel like i shold coover  them and i feel so weird when i am not wearing a t shirt (like when i am topless at the beach)and that i shuld cover them up and i feel that they are a womens breast and i feel as a naked women so plz help me and i feel like i am nude

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024