Author Topic: Surgery With Levick - COMPLETE 16th January (Pics now added)  (Read 21948 times)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
2 Year (Almost) Update:

I still check this forum frequently as I'm particularly interested in reading the experiences of those who have been to Levick, but haven't posted in a while.

It's two years in January since my surgery, still seems like yesterday!

In the first 1-1.5 years after my surgery, it was full of physical and psychological ups and downs (most of which I've documented in this thread) but now at the two year mark I'm finally 100% with the way my chest looks.

I mentioned in one of my most recent comments on this thread that Levick told me it can take years for scar tissue to settle, and boy was he right about that. In the past few months I've really noticed my chest settling down. There was nothing wrong with it before then, to everybody else it would look completely normal, but to me something just wasn't quite 'right'. I couldn't put my finger on it - it didn't look mooby or saggy or anything like that.

Fast forward to maybe 2-3 months ago and my chest has looked excellent. I'm really, really happy with it. I read comments about scar tissue, or people who aren't quite happy with their chest despite not having moobs and can completely relate. My advice would be not to panic too much. I'm not saying that in every case things will sort themselves out, but I think only a select unlucky few will need minor revision/kenalog or whatever (providing you went to a reliable surgeon of course).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024