Author Topic: Good (read: HORRIBLE) News!  (Read 2317 times)

Offline LLTrain

• Posting Member
Hey everyone! I'm back, and I'm about 4 1/2 months post-op...and I've got some news! Apparently I made and absolutely AWFUL choice in docs, which resulted in little to no improvement on my chest! About a month post-op, I was pretty dad gum satisfied with everything. Now that I'm at this point in time, I am utterly embarrassed to say that my chest (gyno) doesn't look like I had hoped it would going into surgery. So, $3,400 dollars later, I'm pretty much where I started except I have two neat little scars on the sides of my chest.

However, this isn't to discourage pre-op patients in anyway whatsoever. I only suggest that you FULLY research your doc before making any type of commitments. My problem: the local plastic surgeon, although didn't make me feel as encouraged nor comfortable during our consult, was a little cheaper and about 2 and a half hours closer to home than Dr. Dr. Wilcox. Dr. Wilcox was my first consult, and I felt very comfortable with him and everything he had to say. Although money wasn't an issue, the long drive home right after the surgery was kind of scary to me, so I stuck with the local doc who didn't even really seem to care during our consult. He didn't even really have any before and after pics (he had 3 total) while Dr. Wilcox was proud to show off an entire binder full of before and after pics.

Speaking of pics, I will have some up of before surgery, directly after, and then now, upon request.

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Sorry to hear that things didn't turn out well..   

Just curious, what's wrong - not enough taken out, healed poorly, ect.? And who was your doc?

Offline LLTrain

• Posting Member
I didn't get the glands taken out, both doc's said I wouldn't have to do that. However, I begin to wonder, because that seems to be where my problem lies mostly. As far as the "fatness" in my overall chest, that has been improved upon and remains to be. However, there is a type of pointiness to my aerola area. It's kind of hard to explain, but basically, it's like this: the sides of my chest, and directly beneath each moob, is still very fatty. Whenever I'm sitting in a chair, I can still grab somewhat a handful of moob.

I'm hoping it's just fat that can be worked out. I've been on a pretty intense workout schedule as of late (I had broken my hand pretty bad about a month and a half or 2 months post-op and I gained a few) and I'm seeing results in my abs/stomach area, but still nothing in my chest. I'm working on getting pics up now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024