Author Topic: Bodysuits.  (Read 1090 times)

Offline taxmapper

So has anyone tried a bodysuit or leotard before?  

Not really as a cross-dressing thing, but practicality? 

A long time ago i bought a bodysuit because it helped when I was wearing body armor.  

How? well having the bottom closed, it kept the suit in place so that the body armor wouldn't cause shifting and pull up of any undershirt causing binding. 
It worked wonders.  

Now that I have the boobage growing, I tried on one of those older bodysuits we had and it fit nicely with holding the boobs fairly well and no shifting.

So has anyone used them for any means of undergarments? 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
yes crotchless so there wasnt any problem peeing

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
When Underarmour was basically the only 'compression' wear for athletes / military / etc., I started wearing them during details (i.e., work) or hunting for warmth in cold weather.  And I found that the compression held my breasts in place.
I posted in some other thread here that those who might be uncomfortable with the idea of wearing a bra might try one of these (there are a lot of brands that now mimic the UA).
I don't wear them for 'everyday street wear' because they aren't as comfortable for that.

Offline SideSet

I find women’s all-in-one shapewear fit me best.  Also, the WYOB, wear your own bra, open bust shapers work well for me, too.  Men’s compression vests are uncomfortable on me. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
So has anyone tried a bodysuit or leotard before? 

Not really as a cross-dressing thing, but practicality?

A long time ago i bought a bodysuit because it helped when I was wearing body armor. 

How? well having the bottom closed, it kept the suit in place so that the body armor wouldn't cause shifting and pull up of any undershirt causing binding.
It worked wonders. 

Now that I have the boobage growing, I tried on one of those older bodysuits we had and it fit nicely with holding the boobs fairly well and no shifting.

So has anyone used them for any means of undergarments?
body suits have another advantage , if you live up north where it is cold they work great when your out doing snow removal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024