Author Topic: Push-up bras  (Read 6187 times)

Orb

Funny how things and perspectives change.  If I had tried a push-up a year and a half ago I would have said, wow not me, this makes me look so much bigger.  Now I can say I probably look that way with a minimizer on that is my go to bra.  A push-up now... would probably be not one for public but who knows.  Another year and a half I may be there  anyway.  

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
A push-up bra can come in very handy when you go shopping at a lingerie store.
Instead of dithering about how the saleswoman and people in the store will behave when a man tries on a bra: wear a push-up.
The dilemma: whether you are a man with breasts or a woman with a beard will be resolved in favor of the latter option.
And since this option is more socially acceptable, your life will become lighter.
Irony?
And what do you see in the picture? A man or a woman?

Offline Johndoe1

I see a human. Period. End of story.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

By now, most of you know me as Sophie, a woman of transgender experience. I wore a 38G (UK sizing) bra as a man. I transitioned and lost a few pounds and resized to a 36H. My boobs didn't necessarily get bigger as much as the rest of me got smaller. I identified as a man with significant breasts. I had gynecomastia and I was technically, a crossdresser. 

I stopped denying my womanhood which meant that I no longer had gynecomastia and I stopped crossdressing. I changed but, I really didn't. I changed my hair and put on a little makeup 💄 and heels 👠 and 👗.  

All this to John's point. I am still a human. Sticking with the topic at hand, I have also added a couple of push up bras to my bra drawer. I like the little boost it gives me. More so, and even more important to me, my wife REALLY likes what it does for me.

A push up bra is just another article of clothing. If you like how you feel and look, go for it! Be bold. Be kind and be YOU!

Love ❤️ yah guys, 

Sophie 

Orb

Johndoe1 your so direct and to the point.  I love it.

I would like to believe that's the way I see all of humanity.  Not by physical appearance but simply as a person who is in every way simply human.  One capable of emotions and love.  Body shape, hair color/style,skin tone all irrelevant.  Everyone here has to agree a picture of a chest in no way screams male or female.  

Offline Johndoe1

I would like to believe that's the way I see all of humanity.  Not by physical appearance but simply as a person who is in every way simply human.  One capable of emotions and love.  Body shape, hair color/style,skin tone all irrelevant.  Everyone here has to agree a picture of a chest in no way screams male or female. 
I have known people of color who I would do anything for and I have known people of my own color who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.  Color or gender has nothing to do if a person is an not a nice person or not. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

Same attitude here. Humans are humans.

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
No one has mentioned the benefit of a little extra insulation a padded bra in general can offer - along with smoothing - for the colder months just ahead!

Offline taxmapper

No one has mentioned the benefit of a little extra insulation a padded bra in general can offer - along with smoothing - for the colder months just ahead!
THIS!!! 

One thing I  have learned the hard way is that the cold can create some serious pain and not just the nipps. 

Worse than the discomfort from the growth. 

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Push-up is opened on top so for colder days full cup should be the best option, I think ...

Doesn't matter...

I found the best solution for winter days!👍

Offline taxmapper

Push-up is opened on top so for colder days full cup should be the best option, I think ...

Doesn't matter...

I found the best solution for winter days!👍
;D;D;D

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! That is hilarious 😂 😃 😄 😁 🤣!

I have lined, underwire bras and a few of them are in my regular bra rotation. This will be my first winter wearing my push up bras ( I have two). I have very pronounced nipples and I wear nipple petals with my unlined bras. I am definitely looking forward to a little extra insulation this winter. 

Love yah guys 

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

I don't think I need the hood of a parka wrapped around my chest as noted above.

This morning I put my Wacoal Allure bra on and went for my morning hike.  It was in the low 30's.  Lets just say I pointed the way nicely.  Time to go with a thicker bra for sure.  

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and I got a few new padded bras to try. There is no way of hiding anything when wearing one of these but pretty pleased with the look of it.

Dudewithboobs

There are push ups bras that aren’t ridiculously padded. Though of course their objective is to obviously lift much more and add size. I’ve got a push up bra from brand no boundary the shape and volume is kind of a shock some times when all tucked in place but I can generally go to work or golf or other areas of a general polo without much complication if wearing it. If a push up is of interest I’d suggest that brand. I’m not one to spend 30-40-50 bucks on a bra and this one is 9.99 at Walmart and I’ve had it about 5-6 months washed several times worn dozens and it has held up just fine for my b cups. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024