Author Topic: Push-up bras  (Read 6076 times)

Offline taxmapper

Oh my word I shouldn't have read this.  I have many minimizers trying to not boost thing up so to speak. 
Now I feel I have to go shopping again and give them a try.;D
There's no such thing as too many bras lol 🙃

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
at one time i had 60 had to have every color and style

Offline gotgyne

at one time i had 60 had to have every color and style
Rich, this is more than most women have, I guess:)
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I had more bras aand panties than both my wives. I was at the point I couldnt help myself , I was like a women going cloths shopping and everything had to match

Gino

Over the last year I acquired a few push up bras in my size and I REALLY dislike them. I don't care to accentuate my chest, and the fitment around the edges closer to my neck always seem to curl outward making a bump in my shirt when my arms are moved the least bit forward. 

Truthfully in my limited experience I'm surprised they gained traction with women over lined, molded or all over padded styles. 

Dudewithboobs

60 is a bit much lol thats bordering if not well in the territory of fetish or collector more than need lol. But hey if the money's there and it's what ya enjoy f it. Some people have 60 guns others 60 bras lol. I only have 5 bras, 2 pull overs, 2 t shirt bras 1 push up. All are nice and have served purpose well and haven't had need to buy a new bra in probably 4-6 months. Since switching to panties I have bought my fair share and probably have about 3-4 dozen pairs of those though. Beofre I only had 5 pairs of boxers so the switch to panties was definitely a bit of a shopping trip time to time for me. Mainly cause well no one knows i wear them and when i do laundry i like to make sure i have pairs to wear for another day in case i can't do the laundry in a timely manner lol 

The pushup bra i have generally gets little use for same reasons as Gino mentioned but I do enjoy the one I have for when I do wear it usually for lounging or just general wear around the house or outside. The brand I have is No Boundary and it isn't all that padded, it fits and forms well around my chest and the lift isn't absurd with it and is quite comfortable. I wear it to work time to time as well if my other bras are dirty and never had an issue in their shape and projection seeming to be detected. 

Offline taxmapper

I love Amazon at times.. 

Hate The Dear leaders.. but cest la vie. 

I have started with shoes now.   Big difference.   

But a push up is an interesting idea. 

Dudewithboobs

What shoes? 

Offline taxmapper

there is a physical difference between women and men in feet.  

I have had multiple foot problems my whole life and never really had shoes that were fully comfortable and work.  

I tried a pair of women's hikers and running shoes and recently a pair of casual loafers for work. 

BIG difference!   

it was told to me recently that I may have oversized women's feet.  Just another interesting development in my physic knowledge. 

Dudewithboobs

Ahh I see. Yeah women’s shoes I feel are much more comfortable. I wear women’s dress shoes to work that look close to men’s enough to get by much more comfortable than my usual dress shoes in comparison 

Confused old man

I have worn women’s boots and sneakers for years. I have a narrow foot and especially narrow heal. It became really hard to find B width men’s shoes. Women’s regular width shoe is a men’s B width. Nike and new balance both told me that. I wear a 10 to 11 women’s depending on the brand. Back in my younger days I would just buy men’s boots and wear two or three pairs of socks. I think that’s why my feet are a little messed up. Nothing fit me.

Confused old man

And about buying a push up bra I think I will pass even if is like you all say how comfortable they are. Sounds like it really makes your boobs stick out. I bought a underwire bra at soma because of some on here saying how comfortable they are. Your right, very comfortable. But wow!...makes my boobs look humongous. I’m a solid 40B...so I don’t wear it unless we are going to a very liberal place where I won’t get a whole lot of staring. People just look at my chest and go on about their business. I don’t really like flaunting them but at the same time I don’t like them smashed all the time. I like bras with cups because it gives my boobs a home or comfy spot all day rather then smooshed. Another thing that amazes me is how different bras make your boob shape different. Never gave it much thought until I had to start wearing one. I have a pull over bra from jockey with soft cups that I like. The cups are wide. Makes it look like I have huge pecs!🤣🤣..muscle builder guy😂😂. It’s all so interesting really. Thx to everyone who posts on here about it all. I have learned soooo much and is greatly appreciated.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I have a size 7 1/2 foot.  I have bought women's size 7-9 1/2 socks for 40 years.  Both athletic and dress.  The 10-13 socks result in the heel of the sock above my shoe.  My wife wears a 8 1/2 size.  Once in Hawaii, I got drenched.  My shoes were soaked.  I wore a pair of her sandals to dinner.  No problem.  That was my only time.  She often wears by work shoes when working in the garden.  BTW, do you know how hard it is to find 7 1/2 size shoes?  I am also 5'6" and a 26" inseam.  Try finding that in Men's pants.  Every slack or jean has to be shortened.  A couple of years ago, I punted and checked women's petite jogging pants.  Look like Men's.  Work perfectly.

As for push up bras, that is the last thing I need. 

Today, I had a procedure to remove a basal cell carcinoma from my right breast.  Both the Dr. and Medical Assistant were professional and didn't mention a thing about my breasts.     

Gino

I have a size 7 1/2 foot.  I have bought women's size 7-9 1/2 socks for 40 years.  Both athletic and dress.  The 10-13 socks result in the heel of the sock above my shoe.  My wife wears a 8 1/2 size.  Once in Hawaii, I got drenched.  My shoes were soaked.  I wore a pair of her sandals to dinner.  No problem.  That was my only time.  She often wears by work shoes when working in the garden.  BTW, do you know how hard it is to find 7 1/2 size shoes?  I am also 5'6" and a 26" inseam.  Try finding that in Men's pants.  Every slack or jean has to be shortened.  A couple of years ago, I punted and checked women's petite jogging pants.  Look like Men's.  Work perfectly.

As for push up bras, that is the last thing I need. 

Today, I had a procedure to remove a basal cell carcinoma from my right breast.  Both the Dr. and Medical Assistant were professional and didn't mention a thing about my breasts.   

Out of necessity I too have worn women's shoes and jeans with an androgynous look over my entire life. Like you I am small statured at 5'3" with a 6 1/2 men's shoe size, these sizes are not available at a men's store. 

Offline Johndoe1

I have a large but narrow foot.  Women 10 fit me well. While I don't consider I have a feminine shape foot, some women's styles work for me. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024