Author Topic: Accepting my shape  (Read 5346 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I don’t got boots but I did take the recommendations of others about shoe size yesterday and did find a comfortable fit in some Nine West dress flats that I am switching out for my every day work shoe. Trying the male brand of my current shoe as a left foot right foot comparison and it was pretty interesting how much more comfortable the woman’s shoe was. Since there’s not much of any indication it’s a woman’s shoe other than the name figured it’s worth the buy.

Kudos on not giving a f about what is this and what is that and finding comfort and enjoyment in adding to the closet for what fits you not the norm
Thank you, Dudewithboobs, for the compliment and support! And thanks for the Nine West footwear suggestion!

Offline taxmapper

Yup... 
The pictures def. tell the story well. 
Good that you are going with fit rather than finish, because the finish will reflect the fit. 

keep the good work up! 

Online Johndoe1

I don’t got boots but I did take the recommendations of others about shoe size yesterday and did find a comfortable fit in some Nine West dress flats that I am switching out for my every day work shoe.
Which shoe did you get?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

Didn't find them on the kohls website but found on ninewest's site. The gold part I took cutters and clipped off. https://ninewest.com/collections/flats/products/onxe-slip-on-loafers-in-black-leather

Online Johndoe1

Those are great! Hard to tell they come from the other side of the aisle. 

Dudewithboobs

Yeah they fit great and with dress pants cant really tell a difference. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I went searching on the NineWest, but couldn't find my size 11WW. What size are you?

Dudewithboobs

I'm a 10.5 they had a few in the size in store, may be worth visiting if one is nearby i wear an 11 in nike and often find them sold out or crossed out online during holiday seasons when looking for a few pair to buy for the year ahead on some deals online i assume common sizes sell out, 11 i'm sure is not a common womans size but maybe not much in stock and the few in inventory are out <shrug>

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I went searching on the NineWest, but couldn't find my size 11WW. What size are you?

I have had good results with zappos

Online Johndoe1

Truth is a lot of guys wear women's pieces because of fit. The public never knows it or can tell.

I have a pair of hidden heel sneakers. About 2 inches high with about a 1/2 inch platform and unless you look really close at the shoes,  they look like any other sneakers. Fit me great and are very comfortable to wear and walk in.

Dudewithboobs

Busted (and happy)

It all goes to show that gyno is a head to toe shape "problem". Fortunately there are head to toe solutions once we get our head straight. 
As has been said there are discrete solutions to most parts of the
Body. 
The chest expansion is perhaps the hardest to conceal without hard unhealthy compression 
Best solution is  the harvest festival one - get them safely gathered in, then, as the old song says, walk tall and look the world right in the eye. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
It all goes to show that gyno is a head to toe shape "problem". Fortunately there are head to toe solutions once we get our head straight.
As has been said there are discrete solutions to most parts of the
Body.
The chest expansion is perhaps the hardest to conceal without hard unhealthy compression
Best solution is  the harvest festival one - get them safely gathered in, then, as the old song says, walk tall and look the world right in the eye.
When I told my endocrinologist (and young female) that I didn't want "correctly surgery" on my chest, she smiled and said, "Then wave those girls proudly!" ;)

Dudewithboobs

Lmao the visual of a woman just shimmying her chest side to side comes to mind in waving those girls proudly lmao 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Lmao the visual of a woman just shimmying her chest side to side comes to mind in waving those girls proudly lmao
Oh, I can shimmy my 36D girls really good!!! LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024