Author Topic: Accepting my shape  (Read 5415 times)

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Exactly how I dress also. Except shirt is buttoned up and it’s sorel boots this time of year. So darn cold with a foot of snow on the ground. Very nice look JoniDee😃👍

Gino

Thank you Sophie, Evolver, Orb, blad, and Gotboobs! I appreciate the supportive comments! Besides women's tops and bottoms, I found that women's size 11WW ankle boots feel more comfortable than the men's shoes I've been wearing. Anyone else discover that?
Absolutely! I bet many men are naturally better naturally proportioned to wear women's stuff. 

I'm 5'3" and fortunate or cursed depending on viewpoint and wear a men's 6 1/2 to 7 (try to find them) men's shoe and size 9 women's fit best. My feet are narrower than the average guy so over my lifetime I definitely found that many women's things fit better than a comparable garment for men.

Jeans, sneakers, moccasins / flats,  tank tops, T-shirts, PJ's even socks and panties have always been a better fit and more comfortable for me. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you Sophie, Evolver, Orb, blad, and Gotboobs! I appreciate the supportive comments! Besides women's tops and bottoms, I found that women's size 11WW ankle boots feel more comfortable than the men's shoes I've been wearing. Anyone else discover that?
Absolutely! I bet many men are naturally better naturally proportioned to wear women's stuff.

I'm 5'3" and fortunate or cursed depending on viewpoint and wear a men's 6 1/2 to 7 (try to find them) men's shoe and size 9 women's fit best. My feet are narrower than the average guy so over my lifetime I definitely found that many women's things fit better than a comparable garment for men.

Jeans, sneakers, moccasins / flats,  tank tops, T-shirts, PJ's even socks and panties have always been a better fit and more comfortable for me.

Gino, yes, I've been gradually replacing my male wardrobe with feminine styles. I'm all female garbed today on a rainy day: Long sleeved Tee shirt, jeans and belt.

Joni ❤️

Offline Busty

See... I think that's great.  Everyone here has to agree we are all unique and individual in our own ways.  How our bodies are shaped down to how we look, and feel inwardly.  Some times an article of clothing just "fits".

As I dressed this morning, I put on a pair of shorts like Sophie mentioned in a past post.  Mid length "slip" shorts.  I have worn things like this for 25 years for various activities.  Like my cycling shorts.  Its funny woman have been purchasing shorts like this being marketed as "boy shorts".  Yet if a man buys something a bit out of the norm it's like every males masculinity is in question. 
If I understand correctly, slip shorts and boy shorts are women’s underwear, like panties. I find them to be more comfortable, softer, silkier and fit better than any men’s underwear. 

Offline taxmapper

aboywithgirls

Long before I transitioned, I wore women's panties. At my first bra fitting when I was 16, I was asked if I needed anything for panties. My mom was hesitant but let me get them. I never wore men's underwear again. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024