Author Topic: Bra thread among senior women  (Read 558 times)

Offline gotgyne

"I hate Bras. The person who invented them should have been shot."
 https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/i-got-caught-today-without-meaning-to-braless.21633/page-3#post-1061920
I think this women would be more than perplexed, if she knew our forum. Perhaps she began wearing the wrong bra as a teenager and did so her whole life. The experiences of our Sophie are exactly opposite.
In my opinion bras can be comfortable, provide good support and be sexy.
John
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 04:07:06 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

From my own observations,  the women who feel this way have not been fitted correctly. A good friend who knows went for years wearing the wrong band and cup size. She was fitted a couple of times incorrectly because she is a larger size and the fitter was making work with what she had not what was needed. When she went to a shop that handled larger cups she finally got the right size and style that worked for her and her whole outlook on bras changed. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

OMG!Hate Bras??? 

I think that is exactly what happened with her. She was never fitted. She probably went into some department store, and didn't ask any questions and bought a couple of bras that she thought might fit. She likely never tried them on until she got home. She wore them even though they didn't fit because she hates bra shopping to begin with because she hates wearing a bra so she keeps them and the bra hating cycle continues.  

I had a similar issue in my 30's.  I started to dislike wearing a bra. They were uncomfortable to wear. I was like one of those women who would walk through the door after work and immediately take off my bra ( except for the fact that I was still a guy back then. 😆).

The girl that I was dating at the time noticed my dilemma. She noticed that my side boobs had marks on them from the underwires and that I was spilling out of the tops of the cups. She was totally fine with the fact that I wore a bra and liked the fact that I was not shy about the fact that I needed to wear a bra. 

A couple days later, I was staying at her place. The next day, she went to her top drawer and took out a black lace, unlined underwire bra and asked me to try it on. OMG! what a difference!!. She explained that I was probably in denial about my cup size and that I probably wasn't  a  DD anymore. I was wearing her 38G bra and it felt amazing! That weekend she took me to her boutique for some bra shopping which is the same boutique that I still get most of my bras. I still try before I buy. 🥰

Love you guys 🥰💋🤗😍

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline gotgyne

We, who wear bras, know from our own experience that only a well fitted bra is comfortable. At least in the same forum but another thread on bras a man from Scotland knows from his other half the same facts. Maybe the females in the mentioned forum who find bras uncomfortable or even hate them should ask a man on this topic.
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/ladies-another-reason-i-think-a-man-invented-the-dreaded-bra.22650/#post-478540
John

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024