Author Topic: Leisure bras  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
If you are much bigger than a C cup, you should probably go get fitted for a big girl bra but I think a leisure bra is the perfect solution for a guy who wants to ease into bra wearing without the embarassment of getting fitted, at least until you are comfortable wearing one in public.  The first trip to Home Depot is scary but you can do it.

That said, I do own several underwire bras which I wear occasionally.  Recently I have gone several weeks at a time wearing nothing but underwires and I am comfortable with them, but I still find the pullovers adequate for most daily wear.  YMMV.  I know 90% of the guys on here prefer underwires, but there is a handful of us who love our pullovers.
Lately, I've been wearing a crop bra, a pullover with non-defined cups but still featuring real straps and adjusters. I think it is a perfect compromise for us small fellas.

Tradie Scoop Neck Comfort Crop

Gino

I recently acquired a couple of unwired rear fasten satin sleep bras, I L-O-V-E them, but the store only had two and none others are to be found. My nips are really painful when I sleep on my side or stomach and a light sleep bra helps a lot. 

aboywithgirls

I recently acquired a couple of unwired rear fasten satin sleep bras, I L-O-V-E them, but the store only had two and none others are to be found. My nips are really painful when I sleep on my side or stomach and a light sleep bra helps a lot.
OMG! Absolutely!

That's why I started wearing sleep bras. I have rather large nipples and I couldn't stand having them pinched when I would roll the wrong way. Don't get me wrong. I like the playful kind of pinch but when it wakes you up from your sleep every night, a sleep bra really helps.

❤️Sophie ❤️

Offline Busty

I find leisure or comfort or sleep bras (you choose the name because I haven’t seen much difference) are great for soft support, and modesty if you’re having company, we’re hanging around the house or sleeping. 

Brdy64

Hey fellas!🤗

It's been a little quiet here lately so I wanted to bring up a sorta new subject. I know that it's been kicked around a bit but, I was wondering if any of you have any sleep/ leisure bras in your top drawer? and if so, how do you utilize them?

I know that unless I am taking a bath or in the shower ( or "otherwise engaged withmy wife 🥰), I have some sort of bra or breast support in place.

On my lazy days around the house,I may just keep a leisure bra on for the day I I'm just doing light house work or watching TV. I just don't feel comfortable being braless. I usually sleep in a leisure bra and wake up and drink my morning coffee like that.

If I have company over, I switch to an underwire bra. I won't even answer my door in my sleep bra.  Maybe it's a little extreme, but, it's one of my insecurities.

I was just curious and creating conversation. Maybe I'm being silly about it and maybe it's how I was raised about needing to wear a bra. 

Do any of you fellas out there wear leisure bras? Do you feel secure enough to go out in public with minimal support in exchange for comfort and convenience?

Sophie ❤️
I have spandex bras I reserve for sleeping in. They really don't offer much support at all during the day, but keep the "girls on a leash" okay at night. 
I wouldn't wear one outside in the lobby as they don't help "boob sag" at all. 
I might wear it around the house in the morning making breakfast and doing dishes. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024