Author Topic: Bras  (Read 27379 times)

Offline jasonberker

I am looking for others, especially teens, out here that wear bras.  I would like some advice about them.  Right now, I usually wear a crop top for everyday wear, but I wear a bra on special occasions.  I would like to know what kind other people wear.

Offline Dustin08

• Bronze Member
  • All men are created equal,and then some get breasts.
OMG.....a bra? that would make me feel shameful

and what the hell is a crop top?(plz respond i wanna know lol)

so...what size bra u wear?.......j/k

dude dont ppl notice your bra?

do your parents know? did you actually go buy a bra, or did u steal it from your sister?

im sorry......thats just too farfetched......WHY!!!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Stop being such a bunch of arseholes. That is all.
etc.

Offline genetically_gifted

• Posting Member
To complete your arsenel, add a stick horse.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2005, 12:25:34 PM by genetically_gifted »

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
you cant be for real, i mean thats taking it to a whole new level!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline genetically_gifted

• Posting Member
Complete the visual with him bucking around the room to "american woman"

Offline Dustin08

• Bronze Member
LMFAO...due youre a little crude....but you sure as hell crack me up! :D

(to genetically_gifted)

and to jonQ....i agree whole heartedly lol

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Oh man,ha!ha! I will never ever listen to american woman again without the visual in mind!

Offline Dustin08

• Bronze Member
LMAO...........

look what youve done!!!!

youve scarred him for life!!!

j/k

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Because a bra is designed to accent or flatter the breast, most men capable of filling one would reject the idea.

I have worn a sport bra which is designed to prevent the breast from bouncing when involved in active sports.

My wife helped me pick  it out and it does hide the breasts very effectively..

Since concealment is the issue, it is important to note if there is any clasps, etc which might show through the outer clothing.

Enell makes a vest for men with breasts which I have heard praised by some, Though I do not have any experience with that product.

Most of the material  have found on this site pertains to the concerns of men who are either intent on getting rid of their breasts or of coping with them.  I seems a bit odd to hear from someone who wants to show them off. Though they deserve an honest answer to their questions as well.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree.  i would never wear one myself, but i can get away without it.  there are guys with gyne for whom it's essentially a necessity from the support angle.  so it's a fair question.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hypo

Agree head.

Some people are aggravated by the whole issue of bras in the context of gynecomastia as it offends their male mentality.  This also comes at a time when the very same people are trying to deal with their own issues and that makes matter worse.

But whilst I wouldn't touch one (unless it was undoing the clasps for my girlfriend ;) They do have a place, for practicality sake for those that are on the large side.  For these people if one works to make life easier then (that is that) and we should not be giving these people any hassle for raising such questions and doing what they need to do to get by.

It is pretty easy to spot the difference between someone who is being genuine and someone who is asking such questions for kicks.

As for those people, well I treat those people the same as those who like;

skiing, cricket, eating cabbage or tofu, trainspotting, salsa dancing, D.I.Y or playing bingo.

I am not offended by them and simultaneously I have no interest whatsoever in what they have to say or do when it comes to their chosen indulgence.  They might as well be talking about building a shed ;D  it's just boring- hey it's 2005 and you aint shocking anyone, like I said it shocks me like talking about the fact you put a shelf up at home zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 02:39:37 AM by hypo »

Offline gynoboy29

Jason,
I would like to start off by saying most of you guys are JERKS. Perhaps some of you never had do deal with the teasing that acompanies gynecomastia during teenage years.  I had to endure it first hand and I would hope it wouldn't happen in here.  Now Jason Like, like one of the member said a bra has the tendency to pronounce the shape of your chest. I have tried it all from bras to tape.  The best thing I found to hide your chest next to a compression vest is a somewhat tight sports bra.  If you have any other questions please post them.

Offline hypo

gynoboy29,

I would like to start off by saying most of you guys are JERKS.
Unquote

Do you include me in that list, if so why?

I do not believe I made fun of anyone who needs to wear a bra for practical reasons.

I also think that the people who did voice strong opinions against wearing such an item were passing comment upon the item, certainly not criticizing the individual and absolutely not criticizing him for his gynecomastia.

I think we have all been through much here with our own personal cases of gynecomastia, the idea that any of us would be criticizing a fellow sufferer seem bizarre to me.

I think you should try and interpret what people are saying before casting aspersions upon people’s characters.

What makes you think your suffering is so different from ours?

You make the comment about not knowing if we, terming us as a collective have faced teenage ridicule.

Don't be so darn naive.

Yes we have all suffered!!!

Stop telling your grandmothers how to suck eggs!!!!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 01:20:16 PM by hypo »

Offline gynoboy29

I said MOST of you not ALL.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024