Author Topic: Touching/poking  (Read 4075 times)

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I have developed a bad habit of touching, in a non-sexual/pleasurable way, my chest. All day. Not stop. It's always on my mind and now I poke, adjust, feel, it's just an incessant need to feel it. It's not pleasurable at all, and it's a very minor case but I just can't put it out of my mind and I can't tell you why I do it.

I also have sunken chest so my chest sort of caves in making it appear larger and so I spent tie pressing an feeling my chest/nipple area as a way to punish myself? I don't know - maybe it's time to go back to therapy.

The fact is I can't get it out of my head. If I look down, I see my chest. When I see what I don't want, I press and poke it out of frustration...i don;'t know.

I guess my question would be: does this make it worse, is the gland going to grow by even the slightest touch? I'm not doing it for pleasure; it's like an itch you have to scratch.

Monkey83

It's not for sure that it will grow by touching it, and if it's sore it doesn't necessarily mean it's growing either. I think you should speak to a therapist though, because from you are saying it seems like you need to talk this through with someone. Look into getting the surgery as well.

Offline xelnaga13

Ive done it since the day that I first became aware of my gyne. So that's 13 years of pinching, rubbing, and poking my nipples.

My first surgery resulted in a second occurrence of gyne, which reenforced my need to always feel for new growth. Now I had a second more successful surgery- and continue to touch.

I must touch it hundreds of times everyday. In public I try to hold back but if I cant I will find a clever way to do it quickly.

Compounding the issue is the fact that I am an amateur bodybuilder who utilizes exogenous hormones in order to recover and maintain muscle while dieting. So this increases my paranoia significantly.

Ive read that pinching your nipples can increase your prolactin levels. The hormone responsible for lactation in women and sometimes men. I believe it has a positive effect on gyno growth, but only when combined with high circulating estrogen.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
I used to do that all the time before I had my op; always checking it, was kind of OCD about it. Even now that I dont have gyno I still do it more than normal checking its not there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024