Author Topic: Is Dr. Cruise from California a good surgeon?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Is Dr. Cruise from California a good surgeon?
Is Dr. Cruise from California a good surgeon?

He seem to be good from what I can see but I welcome all opinions.

If anyone has any bad experience with him, please let me know. I would rather have the truth when it come to something as important as surgery.

From what I can tell, he seem to be like a nice version of Dr. Bermant. Seem to know what he is doing but without the attitude.

Thank you.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Re: Is Dr. Cruise from California a good surgeon?
I live about an hours drive from him. While I have had no direct contact with him, he is highly respected.

One problem with trying to get information from people who have had surgery is that most men that have had the surgery quickly lose interest in the site and we never again hear from them again.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Re: Is Dr. Cruise from California a good surgeon?
I live about an hours drive from him. While I have had no direct contact with him, he is highly respected.

One problem with trying to get information from people who have had surgery is that most men that have had the surgery quickly lose interest in the site and we never again hear from them again.

Yes I know what your saying. Most people want to put that chapter behind them and never look back.

I have been impressed with Dr. Cruise even before he was a member on this site. He does seem a bit " Hollywood" however still looks skilled.

He could not possible be further away from were I live.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024