Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 18357 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks so much. I was actually referring to the one from China. I should have been more specific.

Offline 42CSurprise!

42C is having all the fun showing off their fine taste in bras, so I guess I'll join the party. 🎉

Here is the bra I wore today. It's a lightly padded t shirt bra in tiel 🙆‍♀️
I wonder if you can set your phone so the photos aren't so large.  My 27" computer isn't LARGE ENOUGH to display the entirety of your breasts when you post a photo!  You are a bounteous girl for sure.  I don't think there is a balconette brassiere in your future my friend.  But I know you're having fun, which is all that matters.  8)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

You are a bounteous girl for sure.  I don't think there is a balconette brassiere in your future my friend.  
☺️blushing☺️
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

As a long lost friend Sideset said to me after I posted a photo of my bosom said... "You're stacked."  You're in that club as well...  ::)

Offline Justagirl💃

💖Thank you so much💖

p.r.1974

I would agree that that many are blessed with D cups and larger. I have seen quite few folks with varied proportions that allow for larger sizes to not seem out of place. A transgendered lady fiend of mine is approaching an L cup, but her proportions allow for them to look like they belong. She is curvy ant natural in appearance.  So, this gives me a bit of perspective when thinking "oh my god, I am in a D cup..."

Offline Justagirl💃

Just a tank top and shorts today for my mall trip. 
My favorite tank 🙆‍♀️

Justagirl💖

Offline Johndoe1

I thought I'd add to this thread with another photo... from this morning.  I was in the mood for a bit of red... a turtleneck I've shown before.  Yesterday, with encouragement from men here who seem to find my breasts attractive, I wore a brassiere all day long.  I have to say doing so takes me to an altered state, both from the feel of the band around my chest and the silky cups holding my breasts and from the reflections I encounter as I move through the day.  As a youth I would definitely have been captivated by these breasts... so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I am right now... knowing they are MY breasts shaped by MY brassiere... one of many in a dresser drawer.
Boy did I join the party late! :D

42C, to quote SNL's 'Fernando's Hide-a-way', "You. Look. Marvelous!" Red looks good on you. And good on you for wearing the support you obviously need. There is no shame in being comfortable or looking your best. I found that after I had comfort, confidence automatically grew. And as confidence grew I began to work on appearance and that gave me more confidence. If people see you are confidence in your appearance, they don't notice things. These days I show more than I use to. I don't flaunt it, but I don't intentionally hide either.

Typical look these days.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

I thought I'd add to this thread with another photo... from this morning.  I was in the mood for a bit of red... a turtleneck I've shown before.  Yesterday, with encouragement from men here who seem to find my breasts attractive, I wore a brassiere all day long.  I have to say doing so takes me to an altered state, both from the feel of the band around my chest and the silky cups holding my breasts and from the reflections I encounter as I move through the day.  As a youth I would definitely have been captivated by these breasts... so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I am right now... knowing they are MY breasts shaped by MY brassiere... one of many in a dresser drawer.
Boy did I join the party late! :D

42C, to quote SNL's 'Fernando's Hide-a-way', "You. Look. Marvelous!" Red looks good on you. And good on you for wearing the support you obviously need. There is no shame in being comfortable or looking your best. I found that after I had comfort, confidence automatically grew. And as confidence grew I began to work on appearance and that gave me more confidence. If people see you are confidence in your appearance, they don't notice things. These days I show more than I use to. I don't flaunt it, but I don't intentionally hide either.

Typical look these days.
You look just fine Johndoe 😉

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
42C is having all the fun showing off their fine taste in bras, so I guess I'll join the party. 🎉

Justagirl, that's a lovely color! I'm a little envious of your size and shape! I need side support to gather my girls together.

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

Justagirl, that's a lovely color! I'm a little envious of your size and shape! I need side support to gather my girls together.

❤️Joni❤️
Breasts are beautiful regardless of size and shape 💖

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, Justagirl! I love how my Elomi gathers them and gives my torso a physically fit look. Otherwise, I'd look a bit sloppy. 🙄 I've tried very hard to lose my 50 pounds and I like my girls up and perky! 😁

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

Thank you, Justagirl! I love how my Elomi gathers them and gives my torso a physically fit look. Otherwise, I'd look a bit sloppy. 🙄 I've tried very hard to lose my 50 pounds and I like my girls up and perky! 😁

❤️Joni❤️
Gravity has not been kind to me, and I need a good underwire to bring the girls up where they belong. So we all have our battles 😉

Justagirl💖

Offline 42CSurprise!

Your are very voluptuous, 42CSurprise! If I may ask, what size are you? (I'm a small 36D.)

❤️Joni❤️
Sorry I missed your question Joni.  I'm usually wearing a 42C brassiere with an extender.  I do that simply because the Lilyette minimizing brassiere whose silken cups so perfectly fit my breasts does not have a band size larger than 42 inches.  Of course, the incredible variation in sizes regardless of numbers means that a different style of minimizer from Lilyette fits me at 42" WITHOUT an extender.  In fact, I'm wearing that brassiere at the moment.  Same size but even the minimizing cups give my breasts freedom the other style doesn't.  When I wear it my breasts are free and delicious.  I'm wearing the grey turtleneck with that brassiere again today.  I've posted a photo of that outfit on this thread.  I'm definitely voluptuous in that outfit!  Thanks for noting that fact.  I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist... :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024