Author Topic: Quebec . !  (Read 3166 times)

Offline kingguarna23

• Bronze Member
ive been reading alot of different situations and answers about montreal based surgeons .....has anyone in mtl gotten this procedure done  ? ....how were the results ...? ....who was the doctor ? ...and how can i contact them ?

i know i seem very demanding , but i wanna make sure i get all the info right before i proceed !

thanks alot!

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
the only guy on the board who had surgery in montreal was a guy who doesnt post here anymore. he went with Dr. Zelt. he was pretty happy up to a week post op but then, we never heard of him since.
i called Dr. Zelt's Office a few times and they never got back to me. so i figured how serious can that guy be...

i talked to dr Bernier's crew on the phone and they use PAL lipo and dont do excision. for me, it was a no go...

i heard of one guy thinking about going under the knife in mtl but none of the surgeons here have a lot of experience with the whole procedure... maybe 5-10 a year if not less. most of the guys here tried to convince him to go to Fielding who is cheaper and has a lot more experience...

good luck buddy
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline kingguarna23

• Bronze Member
yeh thanks alot ...i dont really need lipo , so i think dr.bernier is a no go for me ........has anyone else in mtl ? ..gotten surgert with Dr. Zelt ? or neone else ..

Offline gynecomaster

• Posting Member
I live in Montreal and after doing a little bit of research I realized that there is no surgeon in Quebec that has a solid reputation. If you end up getting surgery by a plastic surgeon located here, it's really a gamble because there's simply no hard evidence indicating whether they're good or not. After reading the countless success stories on this message board...I decided to make the trip to Toronto and get surgery with Dr. Fielding. I figured it was the safest bet.

Offline mtl99

• Posting Member
I second that.

I also looked around for surgeons in Montreal but could not find any with a solid reputation so I went with Dr. Fielding in Toronto...Just do a search on this board for Fielding and you will find many positive reviews.

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
I had my surgery done in Montréal (Westmount) and I'm 80% satisfied..

Offline kingguarna23

• Bronze Member
hey y 80%?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024