Author Topic: Finally made a consult with Rajagopal  (Read 3265 times)

Offline puff916

• Posting Member
So I decided to go for it.  August 28th at 2:15 pm.  I have a slight puffiness, not too noticealbe...when I pinch my nipples it looks normal...my brother and gf think I'm crazy...but they don't know how it bothers so many of us.  After hearing a few reviews about her along with a decent price I decided with her.  I'll report back once thats done with.  I plan on having the surgery in December. 

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
i wish my consult was on the 28th mine is  in november which sucks

GynO_DuDe

Good luck to both of you.

I got my surgery this friday ... im dying to get it done and over with but at the same time the nerves keep kickin in everytime I realise how close the surgery day is!!

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
Good luck to both of you.

I got my surgery this friday ... im dying to get it done and over with but at the same time the nerves keep kickin in everytime I realise how close the surgery day is!!

Good luck man  Just think after friday  you will be rid of gyne  thats what keeps me hyped up about getting the surgery I always say to myself  as soon as Im fully healed  from the surgery all  I will wear will be tank tops but I can see what you are going through its like friday is going to be one of the biggest days in you life hope everyting goes well

GynO_DuDe

GET ME!!

Never gonna forget the 17th of August ever!! lolll ... Looking forward to it, my surgery is going to be BIG due to my gyno being severe so it'll be more complicated than some peoples gyno surgeries!

I just hope im more than chuffed with the results and I heal quickly ... I generally think im a fast healer as im always healing from intense workouts at the gym pretty much the next day after eating properly and getting enough sleep.

Only time will tell I suppose ...

Offline puff916

• Posting Member
What's her range for prices...4-5 grand?  My case is minor puffiness.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024