Author Topic: When to wear a bra?  (Read 2494 times)

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Unlined bras are a blessing when a bra is needed but wanting the support of an underwire without the visibility of an underwire I find. Bustier men may disagree but at a b cup they are just great.
All but one of my wardrobe is unlined/underwire. The padded one I have gives me a more rounded appearance, which isn't usually wanted out and about. Maybe if I got one properly sized, I thought I was a 38 band but I realized later that a 36 with the same cup size is better: better strap alignment and it's the right snugness, where I'm creeping up the hooks on my 38s.
You might want to try a minimizing brassiere if you want to reduce the profile of your breasts.  Granted, they tend to be unpadded, but the cups also are designed to constrain breasts.  I wear an unlined, seamless minimizer.  Granted, my breasts are large enough that they will be visible in a light colored knit top, but my brassiere itself does nothing to draw attention to them.
I think I'm too small for that style, the smallest I've seen are for C cups or larger. I'll definitely keep that in mind if I'm staring down an alphabet upgrade down the road. ;)

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I started wearing a bra when my boobs got an odd feeling of achiness and sensitivity. It's a hard feeling to describe. In fact my right one is feeling it now and I'd just say it's an annoying achy feeling. I found that when i get this feeling, wearing a bra makes it much more tolerable. Needless to say, I am somewhat confused by the whole thing. I am a man and I am not gay and I do not want to be a woman. I just find that when I get this achy feeling in my boobs, wearing a bra is more comfortable than not wearing one.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member

Brdy64

I started wearing a bra when my boobs got an odd feeling of achiness and sensitivity. It's a hard feeling to describe. In fact my right one is feeling it now and I'd just say it's an annoying achy feeling. I found that when i get this feeling, wearing a bra makes it much more tolerable. Needless to say, I am somewhat confused by the whole thing. I am a man and I am not gay and I do not want to be a woman. I just find that when I get this achy feeling in my boobs, wearing a bra is more comfortable than not wearing one.
Ditto!
I'm not gay, nor wanting to be a woman. I wear a bra because I need one, and in my case I have grown to like wearing one.
I want something that looks really nice on me. I enjoy it, and I like looking as sexy as possible in it if that's even possible 🙄

Many others here in the forum will find something that works without being very noticable. That is okay as well.

I have a 60" bust pushing 61", and wear a tight D cup now. Nothing I do will hide them anymore. 😉
So I don't even try, why bother.
I am a firm believer that something that looks out of place will attract more attention. 
My boobs looked out of place on a 'bearded man in bib overalls', so the beard and overalls went away. 
I might be wrong, but the neutral dressed person with long hair and boobs seems to attract much less attention.

We are all different, and that's okay.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 11:36:26 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Upfront

RAPC
I also am most definitely male, not gay and have no desire to be a woman. However I am very happy with my feminine side and wear 100% women's clothing. My choices vary according to mood and suitability but most important my  wife has the last word when we are out together - at the beginning of the gyno adventure. I made a promise that I would never ebarrass her. I must be such ceeding as it has been several years since I got a "are you sure you are happy with  your clothes.?"  =code for "I 'm a bit uncomfortable"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:07:16 AM by Upfront »

Offline blad

I find my boobs irritating without a bra on, so I am motivated for that reason. I also think my profile looks a bit better in a bra.

But I also have found I like the feeling of wear a bra too, although most of the time I forget I am wearing one. I am more aware if I don't wear a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024