Author Topic: is this weird?  (Read 8701 times)

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Ikinda like the last point made, even as I would enjoy telling her to mind her own business as was also said.

I think it would have been interesting to say in replay, "why yes I am, aren't you wearing a bra as well" and if she responded to that, suggest you are for the same reason she is.

The point here, do not feel put down by anyone, you have as good a reason for  how you dress as anyone does, so never feel like you have done something wrong!

DB

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I guess you one could answer "I need to for the same reasons you need to." and see how she would react. 

Should have given the new waitress a wonderful tip too... 

I haven't had anyone act like they notice my bra.  But only a 40C it is noticeable but not like my wife's 40DD.

Offline itsjustabra

• Posting Member
Yea, I could have responded in several different ways. However I'm surprised that she refused to serve/wait on me. I did not expect that. Oh well!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I wouldn't have expected that either.   I don't think I would care.  How is it going to affect me?

hammer

You all have seen my picture of me in my new bra and maybe of the one in my original thread in stories, so you know that I can't hid my breast very well! I don't go to much effort to do so either. If I do anything I wear a button down shirt over a tee shirt that I leave unbuttoned.

Lately I've gone to just wearing a 3X tee shirt only. I could just wear a 2X but then I would stick out like a sore thumb, but anyway, i have yet to have anyone say anything or have I notice anyone looking my way as if trying to figure of if I'm wearing a bra or not.

If anyone ever does I'm going to use my wife's advice or I'm going to ask if they want to compare sizes if it a female that says something to me.

Bob

aboywithgirls

Like the commercial say's "it's only weird if it doesn't work. I have attached a couple of pics of my breasts in a couple of bras to show you that bras work for me. These are both 38DDD. The blue is a Vanity Fair Illusions and the nude is a Playtex True Form.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have only tried one very mild push up, I wouldn't even consider it really a push up, but it was more comfortable just because of the added support. 

I don't wear them to keep visuals down and I wear minimizers as much as I can.  They don't squash like a sports bra, so for me they are ok.

hammer

A bra is to support breast! Who cares what it looks like as long as it feels comfortable all day!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi all Hammer you are so rite. but my wife still has an issue with anything that looks too girly.i started wearing a new jeeny bra but took the lace trim off.i would like a more supportive bra but need a new fitting as I am in a growth spurt again anyhow it should not be a big deal what style you wear.so long as you are comfy in it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024