Author Topic: What made you even think about wearing a Bra?  (Read 1372 times)

Busted (and happy)

For me, the very first awareness  was that I was subconsciously and instinctively holding my chest when descending stairs, running for transport and jumping down from walls and stiles when hiking. I hadn't even realised. It was my wife who pointed out my "strange" behaviour. ie The dreaded jiggle.  Using the famous instrument -the retrospectoscope. I probably would have benefitted being fully bra'd up much sooner.

Increasing increasing soreness of nipples and deeper seated actual pain (growth) got me to the Doctor. He recommended a bra. The rest is history
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:05:36 PM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline SideSet

For me, it was being told as a young teenager that I needed to wear a bra.  It was said meanly, but after hearing it over and over, I finally gave in and tried one of my mother's bras.  I completely filled her B cups. I couldn't believe it!  And the support felt so good.  When I looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe how good that bra looked on me.

It was the first time I felt good about my breasts.

And even though they were mean, all those people were right, I did need to wear a bra

Blacksmith96

Never caught myself holding them, but they would hurt when running up or down stairs. What is probably the worst is mowing the yard. My chest and back would get sooo sore from the 45 minutes or so of constant bouncing. I lived with it for quite some time and only just recently went to wearing a bra full time and man I wish I'd have made that choice earlier

Busted (and happy)

A well known refrain on here.
"I wish I had tried one earlier"
Over the years I have never seen a post here that says a bra didn't  help or was negative experience.
Says it all really.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Movement is not really an issue for me even though I do get and enjoy the occasional jiggle when bouncing down stairs.  My problems come when the cold weather comes.  My nipples get so cold and hard the pain is unbearable.  After a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that I could either bundle up completely and be uncomfortably hot all the time or I could bundle up the painful parts with a lightly padded bra like my wife does.  Now my nipples stay toasty warm and pain free in the winter and the rest of me is comfortable temperature as well.

Offline taxmapper

"Movement is not really an issue for me even though I do get and enjoy the occasional jiggle when bouncing down stairs.  My problems come when the cold weather comes.  My nipples get so cold and hard the pain is unbearable.  After a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that I could either bundle up completely and be uncomfortably hot all the time or I could bundle up the painful parts with a lightly padded bra like my wife does.  Now my nipples stay toasty warm and pain free in the winter and the rest of me is comfortable temperature as well."

^^^^
This!!!!

I wear a padded sports bras. they work the best for me. 
But the cold and especially when you brush or rub against something when hard.. That pain is nearly unbearable. 

Offline blad

My history is a bit like Sideset's;

I grew boobs around age 13 and was constantly told there after in school that I needed a bra. Curiosity eventually took hold and I wanted to try a bra just to see if indeed I fit one and how it would feel. One day alone at home I tied on some of my sister's bras and instantly realized that I did fit one rather well and it actually looked amazing in the mirror to see my breasts and cleavage held in the bra cups. It felt amazing to to have the breasts held in place reducing movement and I liked the sensation of the bra straps doing their job. 

From then on I felt better about having boobs when wearing a bra. It just made sense. By contrast, I realized I disliked the sensation of being braless.
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024