Author Topic: flaxseed effects on puffiness!  (Read 5271 times)

Offline PuNK

• Posting Member
first of all nice to meet u ppl.

now coming to topic

i took grounded flax seeds  for abt 10 days. during those days i noticed that puffiness is gone by slight disturbance(touching or rubbing). any idea why?

i left using it coz have to prepare for some tests. will start taking it back soon.

tc

cheers

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
A couple of factors could have led to the retraction of any gland behind your nipple.  The first is that pure flax seed oil has been rumored to contain natural aromatase inhibitors, which blocks the transformation of excess testosterone in to estrogen.  But, for this food to affect glandular sensitivity in the breast, you'd have to be eating pounds of this per day.  I took high levels of zinc supplements and flax oil one summer, and my nipples kept randomly throbbing, but never got any smaller or puffier.  The second explanation is that, mentally, you possibly heard rumors that this reduces breast tissue in men, and are attributing any activity with your nipples to the seeds.

Offline PuNK

• Posting Member
well i was taking it like 1 teaspoon per day. its like hit and try for me as i also tried taking turmeric powder those days. but the problem is that both oh them are hot and u may experience bleeding from nose. about ur second explanation i don't think that it is is the case wid me. btw i dont have any lumps only puffiness with some fat deposits.

so i think u shud give a try. take  grounded flax seeds an hour before breakfast.

cheers

Offline MSJ108

I take flax seed oil pills. Anyone got any studies on flax showing its an arom inhib.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024