Author Topic: UPDATED! My problem, possible causes and concerns.  (Read 5920 times)

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
What do you think by the pictures?

Man, I swore you, or someone else with your same avatar discussed something that at least was supposed to surpress further developement.

(sigh)

Could be a pipe dream....

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hard to judge progress, i can just see you have it.  you could probably judge better than anyone based on diameter than we could from a pic.  

there've been one or two people with the same avatar, i just liked the man in black because i'm into ufology.  as hypo would remind you, any herbal stuff would just claim to influence hormones, but that's a very complex thing, since increased testosterone could instead aromatize into estrogen, the t won't fix it, especially if it's had time to form for a few years.  

i think we've all earned the right to sigh, but it's still nice there's an alternative like an op as an option.  
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:32:22 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
Thanks again, man.  I appreciate your comments more than anyone else's on these boards.  You seem to take the time to answer all serious questions.

On that note, anyone else wanna wade in?   ;D

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
Damn it, someone else wade in!

Surgery or not?

Nolvadex?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024