Author Topic: springtime, warmer days thinner shirts  (Read 579 times)

Orb

I just traveled for a bit and found it nice to wear thinner clothes.  It has been a long winter and it hit me that I do enjoy the cool air blowing through my shirts.  I mostly wear thinner bras, non padded and unlined, but it really hit me having cooler air moving around again.  I'm not trying to be off color but just wanted to say I must be in a good place if I noticed it and it felt good.  I'm looking forward to summer and a few new bras.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

You're more daring than I am.  Of course, I have sensitive skin so I'll be wearing two layers through the summer, including long sleeve canvas shirts from LL Bean... with two pockets on the front.  That doesn't mean, of course, that the thought of new and exciting brassieres is off the radar.  I still enjoy putting on an unlined, unpadded, underwire brassiere and my breasts are very happy when I do.  I won't say any more either... ::)

Normal boobs1

Go for it Orb. 
In UK it does not seem to increase attention. 
Most of Joe Public don't see 99% of what streams through the lenses of their eyes 

Offline Johndoe1

I just traveled for a bit and found it nice to wear thinner clothes.  It has been a long winter and it hit me that I do enjoy the cool air blowing through my shirts.  I mostly wear thinner bras, non padded and unlined, but it really hit me having cooler air moving around again.  I'm not trying to be off color but just wanted to say I must be in a good place if I noticed it and it felt good.  I'm looking forward to summer and a few new bras. 
There are reasons women thinner clothes. Comfort is one of them. Why shouldn't we for the same reasons?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

Earlier this year i was in Hawaii for a month. Short sleeve thinner shirts of course. But with darker colored pattern shirts I had not a second thought that people noticed my bra. Can't hid the bumps anyway.

I would not be going around in  form fitting T shirt though, regardless of color some one will notice my bra for sure. I need a bra but I don't need to be stared at. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I am in for a wardrobe overhaul. Not just because of the need to conceal undergarments, but most of my clothes are of drinking age!

The whole idea is daunting. I hate clothes shopping and adding an additional layer (hah!) of complexity isn't appealing. I'll be 44 in a few weeks, so luckily I don't have to be too fashionable. ;)

If anyone has any suggestions for stores/items for Spring/Summer wear I am all ears!

Normal boobs1

Heldup
A bit tricky to help without knowing where you are in the world 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I dress for total comfort and age appropriate. I never cared about how I dressed or looked. Now that I have aged and testosterone has left me. I like to dress nice, comfortable and care about my looks. I guess it’s a hormonal thing. But, dressing more stylish and clothing that fits has helped my confidence 100%. Head high and much better posture. Have fun with it all. Don’t be afraid to shop both sides of the isle 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’ve gotten very used to wearing what I want since I had surgery, but I used to layer clothes to a very uncomfortable extreme. I don’t know how I’ll dress this summer since I’ve had significant regrowth. Everything shows my boobs. I wore a jacket all day because I’d been out on a work trip and hadn’t done laundry. The only clean shirt was probably the tightest in the chest. I was thinking how hot and miserable I would have been today if I had wore a bra under everything. Going to try some of those button up moisture wicking shirts that hopefully don’t cling.

Normal boobs1

The worst thing IMO is dressing governed by trying to be covert. 
It is hot, uncomfortable, does nothing for our self esteem, and probably fools rather fewer people than we would like to think.
..... Just my opinion and experience 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024