Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74563 times)

Offline ShooterCat

I wear both depending on whether I'm just going about my day or working out. I am a 38C (due to medication side effects) and so is my wife. and it started as her jokingly handing me one of hers trying to be funny, I took it, put it on and wore it for the day. The relief on my back was mind blowing and I have been wearing one everyday now for the last 7 years. Also, surgery is out, we can't afford it, it's not a big deal to either of us and there's  o embarrassment factor as I really DGAF what people think.

LJ

In regard to the first, yes, occasionally in public (Tho I'm terrified of discovery), and almost always at home due to support issues, and the fact my nipples are VERY sensitive.
In regard to the second, only occasionally as I find them too tight, and uncomfortable even when exercising.

hammer

When you are able to, you need to go for a formal fitting! I'm a 46H and need the support very much in fact my doctor told me to start wearing bras, and my wife and daughters had already been for years even though I had been I never could find any that felt good. After going for the formal fitting I had bras that fit much better! 

I still don't wear them all the time, I should as I do feel better with them on and I don't care anymore if someone was to notice I'm wearing one, I just done always take the time to put one on.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I have been wearing a bra for a few years now my P/C Dr recommended it to me although I'm a 48B I wear one for comfort as my breasts do bounce quite a bit when I walk , I am overweight but have lost 40plus pounds and the breasts have begun to sag.i am at the point that I wear almost 24/7 I will go out in a tank top or a T shirt to date I have had only one person a woman comment on the bra and it was positive . I am at the point that if someone sees it so what I am comfy with myself .

Maxx

I do not wear a bra, yet. I am sure it would help with my back pain. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have tried the compression shirts. They help a little, but I don't like being smashed, getting under-boob sweat, and I sweat like a pig in a compression t-shirt. I am maybe just too fat for them (~260lbs). I don't like anything tight fitting.

hammer

Maxx, keep an eye on that area, I've gotten very raw under there and it can develop into an yeast infection in little to no time at all! That is were for me wearing a bra does help as it keeps the breast up and a lows air in that area.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I have a female friend at work who knows about my "assets" since her brother has the same "blessings" and I have gotten some wonderful help from her regarding what bras to wear, how to care for the bras and the breasts as well as she has volunteered to pick me up some bras. She actually enlisted the aid of a female manager of a Lane Bryant store who is very willing to assist any man who needs a bra. The manager told my friend that there are very many men who come into Lane Bryant for help with gynecomastia and that it is very common among men.
Anyhow, my friend suggested I get a longline bra for my ever-increasing assets which would help support my back as well since my breasts are pulling on my upper chest muscles and it gets to ache after a while. God help those who do not support their breasts, since they dwell in a land of pain. My question is: has anyone tried a longline bra and do you have any advice about them? Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:12:03 AM by expedient-traveller »

Offline TigerPaws

Yes I have 2 longline bras and thile they do help with the back and sholders they tend to itch and bending can ne an issue.

For men with a large stomach a longline bra will not be comfortable.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Thanks TigerPaws and n2js. That Nearly Me bra looks like it would provide a lot of support. It does look like it lifts and that is something I do not want. I project in certain bras that give a lot of support but am less pronounced in bras that do not give enough support. Are the cups on that bra separated enough? My breasts are wide set and do not fit well in a lot of bras. Thanks.

Offline TigerPaws

Thanks TigerPaws and n2js. That Nearly Me bra looks like it would provide a lot of support. It does look like it lifts and that is something I do not want. I project in certain bras that give a lot of support but am less pronounced in bras that do not give enough support. Are the cups on that bra separated enough? My breasts are wide set and do not fit well in a lot of bras. Thanks.
Something you might want to try is a bra with wide side support panels, most men's breasts are set wider apart then women's and a lot of breast tisssue (mostly Aptos fat deposits) build under the arm creating a lot of side boob. Bra's with extra side support will push this towards the front of the chest generally without making your breasts look larger. Interestingly with our general body style some push-up bra's look better and project less than a normal "T"-shirt bra.

Offline Budster70

To answer your ?s 
1. Only @ home - my wife won't let me
2. Sometimes

Offline TigerPaws

To answer your ?s
1. Only @ home - my wife won't let me
2. Sometimes

Simple solution from someone who has never married or lived with a lady longer than 6 months and is perfectly happy to remain single.

Quietly shelter you assets off-shore and when the time is right leave, then you can do a you damn well please.

Sorry just being a smart-ass first thing in the morning.

steven618

Yes to both, i make sure i buy bras with clips on the front of straps and if i wear a comfort or sports bra iget them from maidenform or barelythere so they are completely unnoticeable unless someone hugs me and feels the back strap that doesnt go all the way down but idt ppl pay that much attention. My wife i feel is not keen on it and so i make sure indont wear them around her until i find a fittinf way to present it and persuade her, had some good tips on here but still looking for the right way to convince.

Offline Michael D

I don't understand why it's fine that one can have their nose, lips, pects, butt, legs, hair, etc changed but for we men (only) to have our breasts larger than most here--(in some countries men's average breast size is a C) google it! THAT to somehow be bad.
If you have or WANT bigger breasts or to wear a bra it's your choice. WHY should it somehow be OK to have images: tattoos put on your body but not to have breasts that are larger than average natural or otherwise??  I have found more than 5000 men on sites that have or wish to have larger breasts.

hammer

Being a 46H I have no idea why anyone make or female would want big boobs! I didn't want mine, but I'll not go through surgery to get rid of them I've learn to accept them as I did have gynecomastia as a teen, they just grew bigger due to medical problems. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024