Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74440 times)

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?

• Yes
  • No

2)  Do you wear a sports bra for your Gynecomastia?

• Yes
  • No
1) Yes
2) Yes

B Cup in Mass, C Cup in Measurement.  Gotten too bad not too.

Not fat 200 Lbs 6' 0" and can run 5 miles in about 45 Minutes.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Yes and yes.  Although I find that I don't feel as uncomfortable in warm weather as I do in cold weather due to nipple sensitivity.   In cold weather the pain can be unbearable and will usually go for a bra with some padding to help keep the girls warm.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Yes and No.  I prefer regular bras over sports bras.  And I like pretty bras, not just utilitarian ones.  Compression clothes are not for me.  Bras are much more comfortable.

Offline Johndoe1

Yes and No.  I prefer regular bras over sports bras.  And I like pretty bras, not just utilitarian ones.  Compression clothes are not for me.  Bras are much more comfortable.
I agree that compression is not for me. I mostly wear full support bras, but l need to go bra shopping for new bras (need a c-cup now). I don't see any reason why we can't have pretty bras.
Utilitarian underwire type bras in your basic neutral and black, molded and unlined cups, have been my bras for several years. While I am not girly, don't feel girly in a bra, even though hauling around DD boobs, of late I have gotten bored with the basic bras with your average rose bud or medallion on the gore. I am starting to explore more colors and color blocks as well as cuts on my bras. While no one sees my bras, but me, I don't expose any part of my bra to the outside world, I know what it is and that has started to matter to me. I find colorful underwear and not just my boxers, gives me a mental self image satisfaction. Pretty is a subjective thing, but I too believe that if you want to wear a "pretty bra", who cares? No one but you sees it anyway, unless you create a situation that your bra will be seen.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Yes and yes. I prefer a good sports bra (not a pullover) for work, but off work I wear a regular style. I'm a 42b. 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Yes on the regular bra and no on the sports bra. I cannot find a good sports bra that will contain the "twins". Smaller breasts can fit a lot of bras but larger bras and larger band sizes (46G/H) present problems. However, life is still grand and worth the ride! Be well!!

Offline SideSet

Yes

Yes

My favorite store is Soma

I go in, get fitted, try on and buy bras like all the other customers in the store, typically all women. 

My most common bra size is 38DDD

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member

• Yes

• No
Happy to be busted.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
•Yes
•Yes

Spent the first two years experimenting with pull overs and compression tees. Now I’m wearing a bra (minimizers) full time with the exception of when I’m at work. Then I wear a compression tee since I deal with customers but it comes off when I get home. Too uncomfortable.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member

• Yes

• Yes
I've started wearing a bra about a year ago.   After my fitting, I have a collection of bras that go from cotton wireless to padded demi cup and something in between.   I should have started wearing a bra several years ago.  I wear mostly a 42C or 40D depending on the style of bra.  I'm more comfortable with the jiggling, bouncing or nipping out.  I never realized how much my breasts move until I started wearing a bra.  I wear one from the time I wake up until I go to bed.  One of the best decision I made and now I have support and comfort.  

Offline taxmapper

• Yes
  • No

• Yes
  • No

I prefer the sports bras especially with padding. 
protects the nips. 

Offline blad

• Yes

• No

I find regular cup bras control the unsightly movement of my breasts and give better shaping while providing the comfort I feel sports bras are lacking. I have worn a bra everyday for many years and would never go without one now. It just works so why resist.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Over half the population has breasts.  Over half the population wears bras.  We just happen to be in that majority and we should make the most of it.

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member

Yes

Yes, when working in the yard etc.

My favorite store is Soma Intimates.  When I go in, they recognize me, I try on bras, and walk out with new ones.
I am in great shape-flat stomach and no side boob under the arm.  I just happen to have 38C boobs from medical reasons.

My doctor told me to wear a bra next time I go see her for an appointment.  I have worn them before and she questioned my why I had not worn one that last time. I said I did not want to make her uncomfortable. She then confirmed that I should wear one and set me up for my 6th mammogram.  

Some men just need bras for their breasts.

justwayne

Yes to both questions. Each style has its own advantages and I have my favorites in both styles. I see responses on here where some men don't like the compression of a sports bra.
I wear mainly sports bras to work because of all the physical work but I do agree that the uniboob, compression style is not the best. Thats why I really like the Champion Curvy Sports Bra. It holds things firmly in place without smashing them and has molded cups so there's no uniboob appearance.  it looks more natural under clothes. I hope this helps some guys to start liking sports bras.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 11:50:07 AM by justwayne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024