Author Topic: Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Like Your Gyne?  (Read 56570 times)

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I wouldn't say that my wife 'liked' my gyne, however, she never said anything negative about it...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
She never thought anything was ever "wrong" with me to begin with, but she fully supported me getting surgery because she knew what it would do for my self-confidence. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yup... same here dude... ;)

GB

Offline biggieboobs

• Posting Member
wow! there actually chicks that like gyne??

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have Gynecomastia as do all four of my sons. My daughters grew up in a family where it was simply a family trait. My youngest daughter boasts that her husband has the biggest boobs of any man in the family.

Like all the rest of us, he went through hell as a teenager. In our company, it is no longer a big deal for him.
Grandpa Dan

Offline dondante

• Gold Member

Luckily for us males, and especially us gyne sufferers - women are generally more attracted to what sits between our ears than across our chests.

Offline mc88

• Posting Member

Luckily for us males, and especially us gyne sufferers - women are generally more attracted to what sits between our ears than across our chests.

As I was reading this I thought it was going to say women are more attracted to whats between our legs haha.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

As I was reading this I thought it was going to say women are more attracted to whats between our legs haha.

LOL... same here dude!   ;D

GB

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
This topic has been sitting for a while but I want to ask a question.  Do you guys with a wife or girlfriend think that having said wife or girlfriend made things easier before you got surgery?  Was having a woman that accepted your body a great relief to some extent?
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Having a woman that accepted my body was definitely a great relief. If it was up to my wife, I wouldn't have had my surgery. That being said, gyne affects so many other areas of my life that having approval by my mate wasn't quite enough for me.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
I understand, dondante.  Thank you for the response.  Hopefully the others will put in their 2 cents.

osmannica2001

At first I was scared of what my gf would think when she saw me without a shirt. One day I decided to show her and she accept it me the way I was. It's been two years now and she loves my right big breast :-).

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Good for you os!  That's great.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024