Author Topic: Gyne victim or Gyne Hero  (Read 4747 times)

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
   Alright dudes, im just going to get to the point.  ive had gyne for 3 and a half years now. i am 19 and when i was 16 i developed puffy nipples.  ive always had a really good body, 6 pack and everything.  but when i got gyne i became very insecure about my body, not just my nipples my whole body, which is stupid because the only flaw i really have is my gyne.  I really wanted surgery but it just isnt happening, my parents cant afford it and neither can i, maybe later in life but not now.  for so long i was waiting to live my life, thinking that i could not be all that i can be until i got the surgery. but i have come to realize that body image is not all or nothing; and most of our insecurity about the gyne is very unnecessary.  i met this dude who has three nipples. it looks weird but he gets so many girls and he is very confident. i aslo know this other guy that has puffy nipples and he get girls all the time too and takes his shirt off all the time.  i have come to realize that it is ALL about how you feel about yourself.  we need to stop pittying ourselves. we have to except what we have, and learn to love it.  you know a lot of girls find flaws alluring and it makes you more attractive.  this is because if you show major confidence and you have a flaw it makes you look even more badass because they think wow this must be an amazing guy he is so confident in himself.  so lets start with better posture, stand up as tall as you can and put your shoulders back (not all the way but to wear it feels and looks comfortable and confident. quit figgiting and twitching if you do that.  keep eye contact better with people.  SMILE MORE. confident people smile a lot. feel confident.  reapeat positive affirmations daily (they work) for example - i am very confident - i am secure - i am content. things like that repeat them every day, and you will feel a lot better about yourself. (you can use pos. aff. for whatever you want).
   Gyne has helped me become more compassionate and kind.  i am now going to use it to become super amazing ridiculously confident.  I will do this by practicing confidence 24/7.  i will think talk walk and act confidently all the time. i will walk with amazing posture all the time. i will sleep with my shirt off and go swimming whenever i want. i will mow the lawn with my shirt off and other things. i will love myself and my body. not only will i know be insecure about my body i am going to embrace it and love it and be confident about it.  i will go after the girls that i know i want and can get. I am going to be a gyne Champion, better yet a Gyne Hero and set the example for my fellow brothers with this awesome gift of gyne!  lets put a positive spin on it brotha's!!!  its the best thing we can do!!

Offline gyne-be-gone

• Posting Member
  i am now going to use it to become super amazing ridiculously confident.  I will do this by practicing confidence 24/7.  i will think talk walk and act confidently all the time. i will walk with amazing posture all the time. i will sleep with my shirt off and go swimming whenever i want. i will mow the lawn with my shirt off and other things. i will love myself and my body. not only will i know be insecure about my body i am going to embrace it and love it and be confident about it.  i will go after the girls that i know i want and can get. I am going to be a gyne Champion, better yet a Gyne Hero and set the example for my fellow brothers with this awesome gift of gyne!  lets put a positive spin on it brotha's!!!  its the best thing we can do!!

It's a nice thought, but I think it is much easier said than done  ::)
Obama is my slave

Offline Ready for a change

• Posting Member
I agree with gyne be gone  :-\

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
our thoughts about our bodies are what make us human. Yea you can go around and say that i dont care about my gyne or how i look, but deep down its still going to affect you in some way. Once you have that mentality, it will never go away. It will always linger with you. So yea, you can go around and talk about how you dont care anymore, but then you are just lying to yourself. The worst thing to do is to put up a fake image of yourself to others because that is simply not you. We can all do that and act like a "gyne hero" but deep down it isnt what we think of ourselves.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024