Author Topic: "Manly" bras  (Read 2179 times)

Jason13820

I know the title is a bit of an oxymoron, but I know some guys with gynecomastia have a hard time getting past the fact that most bras have a feminine look. Personally, I care more about the fit than anything else, but I will be taking a trip where I'll be in close proximity to some guys and wanted a bra that could go unnoticed in my laundry, so I got this Black Camo Underwire Sports Bra from Torrid recently, and I'm very pleased. It's well designed and comfortable, made from quality material, and wasn't really that expensive. I don't usually like sports bras because they don't seem very supportive but this one has an underwire, and is still comfortable somehow.
If you think you need a bra but don't want something pink and frilly, I definitely recommend this one.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Nice fit and nice cleavage.  It looks good one you. CAMO is not my thing though.  I'll stick to the girly bras.  The wife likes them, especially lace and does not mind me wearing them.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Jason13820

Thanks! I should add that this bra comes in solid colors too. And I definitely have my share of "girly" bras.
Also, thanks to aboywithgirls for recommending Torrid. I'll be ordering from them again for sure.

aboywithgirls

I'm glad Torrid worked well for you. The bra looks great on you as well. Because of my breast size(38G in Torrid), I've had a difficult time getting button up shirts to fit. Torrid has some great plaid button up blouses that appear masculine . These are designed to accommodate my girls and are very comfortable. They button opposite of mens but other than that, they look great. 

Offline Jw.christensen79

• Posting Member
I've been looking for a good brand in camo... It's too bad Torrid doesn't make bras in smaller sizes like 34b/32c. I really like the way that one looks.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
This is my favorite majorly supportive when I work out.  It’s a moving comfort vero unfortunately they stoped makeing them about two years ago mainly wear it just when working out.  Bounce and nipple craving when working out suck.  Work out is the deal I made with my wife because really only lagitament time I need one. I’m 38a/36b..

aboywithgirls

I glad that it works for you.  I have been in regular underwire bras for almost 30years.  .

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
ABWG I looked at torrid because so much ahs been  said about it but what I saw were women who were much larger than me and even at a 38b I am on the much smaller scale for their bras.  They look nice just to big for me.

aboywithgirls

Athena, here is a link to what Torrid has available in a 38B. Good luck! I have been wearing only my Torrid  bras since I bought my first one.
https://www.torrid.com/torrid-curve-intimates/bras/?prefn1=size&prefv1=38B

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
How do Torrid normally fit?
Larger or smaller in band or cup?
I went to my local Torrid and they had about 2 38’s and that was it.
So I may need to order online to try them. Just want an idea.

aboywithgirls

Torrid bras tend to have a firmer band. I was a 38H at.one time and with a 45 lb weight loss, I was able to got down to a 36G in the same bra (which is actually 2 cup sizes). I sized up in the band with Torrid bras and I'm wearing a 38G. The more firm band is great because my bra stays put. I don't spend all day tugging on my band or adjusting my straps. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024