Author Topic: IS the wife happy with all the bras you buy?  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Right now my wife is pissed off if I buy any bra.  So I am just have to go on making her mad.  I am looking for some racerback push up bras or just some push up ones since the make me feel warmer during the winter. If she can't handle it, tough,
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Why do you "NEED" so many bras?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
HI Shipmate; It is a WANT not a NEED.  I like to find new bras in different colors than I already have.  I also get rid of a bra I really don't wear any more for every one I buy.  I am not try to build up the number of bras I already have.  I have about 2 dozen not 200.

hammer

HI Shipmate; It is a WANT not a NEED.  I like to find new bras in different colors than I already have.  I also get rid of a bra I really don't wear any more for every one I buy.  I am not try to build up the number of bras I already have.  I have about 2 dozen not 200.

That's not too extreme! Now extreme is my father in law! He is a gatherer! Although it does pay off very well at times! He just took in all his copper this fall and received 10 grand! But in his garage if you look up hanging up are fishing rod and reels. Far to many to easily count because it is like the little dots on ceiling tiles! Some work, some he has repaired or rebuilt. He has plans to repair them all at some point,  however if you would ask if he would like to sell you one, he has no interest in getting rid of any, but he doesn't go fishing but maybe a couple times a year!

Now that is just one example! He does that with hand tools, power tools, and other things as well! It is a very good thing that he had the farm to store all the stuff for years, but he sold that a few years ago to one of the nephews. We offered to buy it, but we were going to build a new home on it and he just couldn't handle the idea of that!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:15:06 PM by hammer »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well Hammer, maybe you should introduce him to some of your father-in-laws hand or power tolls. LOL..

hammer

Well Hammer, maybe you should introduce him to some of your father-in-laws hand or power tolls. LOL..

Chief,  I'm a little worried about you! Have you been sniffing the electromatic fumes or getting exposed to the radar dust again?

Who am I supposed to introduce to my father in laws hand or power tools?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hammer;  You missed the point.  I was talking about using those hand tools to convince him to let you have the land to build your home.  Like greeting you daughter's boy friend while wearing a gun visible on you hip. 

hammer

Hammer;  You missed the point.  I was talking about using those hand tools to convince him to let you have the land to build your home.  Like greeting you daughter's boy friend while wearing a gun visible on you hip.

Roger that!

His issue was he couldn't handle seeing he's child hood home demolished even though it was old and dilapidated! It was at the time I had to quit working and Debbie being a accountant can work anywhere, so we could have sold our home, paid cash for the farm and even still put a new home on it at that time and still be debt free, rented out the tillable acreage and I could have deer hunted in my back yard!

Oh well, we are probably better off without it, and still live far enough away not to have to deal with her brothers, lol!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
LOL and good for you hunting our your back door.  I had friends here in Virginia that had farm land out west of here who can do the same thing.  Wish I was still in touch with them.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
After purchasing 2 bras today, that gives me a total of 6 bras.   I also purchased 2 for her, giving her a total of 4 bras.   When telling her about my purchases, she said “ you have more than me now”.   Is this a problem for me or her?

CoffeeAndCake

Problem for no one if she is ok with it all. I think men are going to acquire more bras than women especially when given the ok due to the excitement of being able to be the necessity women deal with. Most men in my opinion unless you are a sizable b cup or larger a bra isn’t necessary at all so thrill vs necessity I think happens and even for those who do neeed one and use one I think get so excited to have them and not be judged for it that they buy many vs a few. 
My wife uses the same bra a few days and uses a new one later on unless she’s had a busy day  
My wife doesn’t know I have 5 reg bras and 3 sports and if she did she would not be happy lol

Online blad

I have always tended to prefer a "clean" bra design that is not overly adorned. I like simple designs.

My wife is very OK with me wearing a bra everyday as she recognizes the need for one, but I think she would question if I started to like lace etc.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I own 2 laces bras and I like them.   My wife doesn’t mind that I wear lace, as long as it’s comfortable.   It feels nice to my skin and it makes me feel good.

DW20

Happy?  She's jealous! She thinks I have a much nicer selection.
As she is the same size I at least know where to look when one goes astray.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024