Author Topic: New television show  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
Just wondering what Dr.Phil or Biggest Loser or Celebrity rehab shows  would do if we all got the show on Man breasts.....
I believe the ratings would be over the top.....

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I first signed in here in Nov. of 2004. of all the upcoming shows mentioned here in the years since, I actually tuned in only once. Only to find it was a rerun of a health program I'd already seen.

The internet allows us to remain unseen, we can be quite open here, and yet remain private and unseen. How many would be willing to parade our condition on TV?

Not I.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I would not be willing to go on TV with it either.

Although, we have seen the youtube videos about gynecomastia.  A handful of brave souls have gone on youtube about it.

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
Sends the massage quite clear how we live in shame.... Down right hurt...
Unexplainable shame......
The television programs I mentioned send different messages, and everyone who is "just fat" has no idea the obsession we have.......
It is like beating a hammer against a Sherman Tank.. work out, diet, etc, and still the results... I find myslef overweight not obese... I am shamed by the breasts... it has caused deep emotional pain...
Some how we are just honestly different in our thoughts...
I respect that it could be worse.. like cancer, etc....
But are we reallt selfish in these thoughts or just full of fear.....
I know I am.... to show the world on T.v is really pushing it.... but I think it is time for the people to be aware of this....
I hope my child never has to go through this..... I remember in gym class when we split the class "shirts and skins"....... Now that was almost 25 years ago......
I wish I could overcome the fear & let Dr.Phil know that physical defects create behavior defects...
On Camera.... I am not looking for celebrity status at all........ I need to make that clear!!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It would only be looked upon as a joke anyways...  :-\

"Did you catch that new reality show, OMG! it's about guys with t.i.t.s ...  chuckle, chuckle..."

Naw, not a good idea...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024