Author Topic: Accepting and Enjoying my breasts  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
This is definitely a yin/yang situation. If I could wish my breasts away, I would do so. But, since they're here to stay, I'll enjoy them as much as possible. 

Offline gotgyne

I came to the conclusion that most people are so self-centered that they don't notice the difference in other people unless it is really striking. In an "attack of boldness" several years ago I visited a supermarket with a white bra under a white thin shirt. Guess what happened? Nothing happened.
Nevertheless I have not repeated this a second time. Maybe I should!
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

I've mentioned the fellow who lives a couple of blocks from me.  He is tall and slender... yet he wears a brassiere and what could best be called a VERY miniskirt as he rides around town on his bicycle.  I wonder what his life is like?  I live in a rather progressive community and I expect most folks look at him and wonder what is up, but gender fluidity is more acceptable here than in many parts of the country.  I've occasionally been wearing a brassiere when encountering him, but I've yet to strike up a conversation.  I could tell him about my breasts and my brassiere choice and he could fill me in about his crossdressing. 
Yesterday I was out at a restaurant with my wife. I noted that our server, who overall presented as a male, was definitely wearing a bralette over his size AA-A cup breasts. He likely was in his 20's and was sporting longer flowing hair that would not be out of place on a woman.

I would guess his motive was more targeted at being genre fluid than desiring the physical support of a bra. Still, it was interesting to see. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Confused old man

We see a lot of that anymore. Last weekend a small coffee shop we were at the server presenting as male had eye make up on along with false eyelashes. Then at a upscale restaurant a day later our server had a short beard, eye make up. False eyelashes and a white bra with a semi transparent top. Also a mid length skirt. And walking around shopping we saw quite a few younger folks dressed more unisex I guess how you would put it. Skirts seem to be the in thing right now for younger males. Boulder Colorado is where we went.. Boulder has always been on the cutting edge I would say. So it’s all pretty normal there to see just about anything. And topless women is not illegal in public. So I don’t worry about anyone noticing my bra or boobs when we visit there. I really do think that peoples attitudes toward different ways of dressing is changing. The young people have the courage to blaze that path right out in the open.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Leave it to the younger generation to embrace gender fluidity.  I love it!  Of course, for many people it is threatening and we see how that is playing out.  But I don't think it is possible to control what is happening culturally.  When I was at university there was a young man who wore scarves and eye makeup.  He was married to a lovely young woman.  As a person who had had experiences with crossdressing, I looked at him with a bit of awe.  How did he dare to present himself as he did?  Clearly, it didn't matter to him or to his wife.  I wish I'd had the courage to ask him about it.

Yesterday, as I appreciated the fullness of my breasts held in the Lilyette minimizer brassiere, I thought it might be fun to apply eye makeup.  I'd done it before... years ago.  I have long eyelashes and deep blue eyes.  I looked rather stunning with eye makeup.  I'm not intending to go there, but the thought did cross my mind.  My breasts are quite tantalizing and perhaps at some time I'll decide to apply eyeliner and shadow.  I love hearing about younger people playing at these edges.  Gender fluidity is real.  Playing is fun.  That we have breasts that fill brassiere cups is both shocking and exciting.  Here we are...

Dudewithboobs

When I was younger in my 20s I had a girlfriend who was in cosmetology school and there were times she’d ask to give me a makeover. Her reasoning being sometimes in their business a man will come in and get one cause they are gay fluid or some other sort. Men’s skin is different and covering stubble and such so she wanted someone to practice on. 
This stuff never bothered me so I let her. It was fun. She’d get her practice and I’d get my kicks trying to kiss her and freak her out and gross her out cause she definitely wasn’t in to it lol. But now at 36 I can totally appreciate the guys who wear makeup for curiosity or fun or whatever the reason when done well it’s obvious but it’s not odd to me. There’s a difference I think in a guy trying to present as female and looking like a guy in makeup. And then there’s a difference of a guy who just wears makeup and looks good. 
I think when you have breasts that have gotten big enough to no longer be deemed as moobs and are in size shape and volume every bit of a woman’s breasts as a woman’s breasts and fill bras as such….it would be hard to not have it cross your mind of hmmm wonder what this would look like if I just put a little of this and that on. 
I think as we accept our breasts there are various levels of enjoyment that it comes with. And this for some being one of them. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm recalling decades ago visiting a museum with my then wife when in walked a group of men ALL dressed in women's formal clothes.  Apparently they were part of a club and did this regularly.  This was a major metropolitan region where just about anything is possible.  The fellow who caught my attention had a FULL beard... wearing a long formal gown.  Although I had some experience with crossdressing, what those guys were doing seemed bizarre to me.  I'd never dream of doing such a thing.  No doubt there was gender fluidity even then... like 45 years ago, but I was unaware of that scene at all.  Things are very different today.  It might be argued that even this conversation we're having is a sign of the times.  It is very hard to imagine men in the last generation having this conversation about their breasts and favorite brassieres.  But here we are, enjoying our breasts and talking about it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 02:05:54 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. It’s taken a lot of time for myself to go from accepting and enjoying but even with that I’ve come to enjoy how I and they look in a bra and even enjoy braless and feeling their movement long as I’m not running or something. 

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Wearing women's underwear, even if it is only for practical reasons, is not without its impact on our psyche.
This is the case with me, at least.

Although I'm not young and have been struggling with gynecomastia since I was young, I tried on a bra two months ago.

Probably many of us have gone through this: until the fitting it seemed that somehow it wasn't quite ok with the boobs but maybe you can't see so much.
And here suddenly a surprise, the bra fits like a glove, or worse, in my case - the cups of the wife's bra are too small.
The very next day I went with the "acceptance" further. It turned out that women's blouses also fit me perfectly.

It's easy to lose yourself in this.

Soon, I went to the mall in a voluminous floral dress, wearing makeup and heeled shoes.
Again I experienced a shock - no one paid attention to me, the saleswomen in the stores referred to me as a woman without hesitation.

It was difficult for me to return to normalcy after that.
In retrospect, I regret that I went too far, and on the one hand I am ashamed in front of myself and on the other hand I would like to do it again.
The benefit of the "accoutrement" one: I stopped deleting vacation photos in which, in my opinion, the bust was too prominent.
Compared to what I saw in the mirror, after wearing a lacy bra, now none of the photos seem glaring to me anymore.

aboywithgirls

TikTak, 

As far as I know, "normalcy" doesn't exist. We are all individuals. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
As far as I know, "normalcy" doesn't exist. We are all individuals.

Sophie ❤️
Very true, we are all different in some way.  Nobody is truly “normal”.
Redfox 🦊

Offline blad

Although I'm not young and have been struggling with gynecomastia since I was young, I tried on a bra two months ago.

Probably many of us have gone through this: until the fitting it seemed that somehow it wasn't quite ok with the boobs but maybe you can't see so much.
And here suddenly a surprise, the bra fits like a glove
Trying a bra on for the first time and seeing how well it fit and contained my breasts was a big immediate turning point in my acceptance. I suddenly liked how I looked and felt in a bra and having breasts was no longer 100% negative. It was a major change in my attitude. Of course as a teen at that time there were still many issues to navigate and sort out. But I would have to say that if it was generally accepted to be a guy with boobs openly wearing a bra in public that I would have been quite accepting of my situation. Particularly at that age, acceptance personally about my situation and wearing a bra did not help with acceptance in society, at least in my teenage mind. In a way it created a new torment that I could not be me. 

But I would go on to say, I think if more guys with breast development tried a bra they may be surprised at how positive they feel about it. I can not recall any stories of some one trying a bra for their gyno and being negative.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. It took a few weeks for me to be comfortable wearing one and even now sometimes I feel weird wearing one but overall I just feel much better in one. Knowing I’m in place and such is a relief. I think if the stigma of the bra was and could be removed many more men would be in the bra dept buying one for support or comfort. 

Offline Johndoe1

I feel "weird" if not supported anymore. After I decided if I were to wear a bra,  I would "wear a bra" full-time, just like anyone else with breast tissue needing support and containment. It took a little time to become accustomed to the feeling of and appearance of my breasts being held and held up. But within a month or less I began to realize I wasn't fixated on my chest anymore and went hours without noticing them at all. This realization became very obvious when about 8 months into wearing full-time,  I became sick and had to stay at home and didn't put on a bra. Every movement I made caused me to keenly be aware of my chest and it's lack of support. I had become so accustomed to the subtle feeling of reassurance on my chest that the lack of it was distracting. I bought a couple of lounging bras afterwards. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I know I've said this before, but in reality my experience is the opposite of what John reports.  When I wear a brassiere, as I am at the moment, I'm fixated on my breasts.  I know that is, in part, related to the sexual trauma I experienced as a boy.  Lingerie, especially brassieres were a turn on for me as a teen... which given my early experience is not surprising.  But it complicates the reality of gynecomastia.  Everyone who has seen my photos knows that my breasts are large enough to benefit from my wearing a brassiere.  But I don't need to wear one, so when I do it comes from a different place... perhaps closer to what TikTak is referring to.  I say this simply to observe that having breasts can lead to a range of responses.  Sophie ended up transitioning... not simply because she had breasts as a teenage boy... but the hormonal stew definitely took her in that direction.  As I've said before, we're not exactly manly men and part of coming to terms with breasts is about coming to terms with that reality.  How we express that in our lives is very personal.  It doubtless has complications for men in heterosexual relationships but it seems men here are successfully navigating those things.  For men who are on their own, there are many ways this can unfold... some of them rather gender bending.  But this side of the website is about acceptance and if we're honest with one another, that requires a great deal of generosity.  It would be silly for me to use my own standard for what is acceptable to judge anyone else.  We each need to find our own truth.  For me, I expect there will always be a certain erotic component to it all.  I enjoy my breasts and love how they look in the brassieres I own.  So be it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024