Author Topic: Are You Surprised at the Size of Your Breasts?  (Read 7930 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I have dear friends arriving in an hour with their two young children.  I haven't spent time with them in over three years and am excited to go for a hike in a nearby watershed.  Yet, I'm sitting here wearing a brassiere and marveling at the full breasts filling the front of my turtleneck.  I know I'll change clothes before they arrive simply because if they saw me the way I'm dressed right now they wouldn't know what to make of it all.  I'm mesmerized by my breasts and have no objection to the fact they seem to be getting bigger... but I'm not about to announce it all to the world.  I'll be wearing a dark blue turtleneck beneath a Polartec vest and corduroy shirt.  They'll definitely note my weight gain, a product of COVID, but they likely won't notice the changing shape of my body... breasts, butt and thighs.  Hormones are feminizing me but I still have a beard and mustache so I'll still be seen as a man.  What a dance this is!

If this had happened when I was a teenager, I have no idea where it might have led.  I might have followed Sophie and transitioned.  I've always had a great appreciation for a woman's body... I guess I'd feel the same if it were MY body. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I changed clothes but before the final change I put a rather tight rayon tee shirt OVER my brassiere and then put on the dark blue turtleneck.  My breasts were clearly discernible if one were paying attention.  I removed everything, including the brassiere then put the rayon tee and turtleneck back on.  My breasts a still there but with the addition of the vest I'm fine.  I'm just a slightly overweight man.  The only one who cares about my breasts is ME.  If I put my hands on my chest, the swollen shape of my breasts is very evident.  It was the early days of this growth that caught my attention a couple of years ago and led me to this website.  My breasts are fuller now and with the help of men here, I've come to complete acceptance of my circumstances.  I've also come to two drawers filled with sexy brassieres!  Thanks guys!

Dudewithboobs

Yeah, if mine grow much more I feel given how athletic I am it’s gonna be hard to convince passerby’s they are pecs. Rest of the body is good form so if anyone said anything I’d have no problem laughing with them or breaking their teeth lol 
There are people I haven’t seen for a long time and wonder if they notice what I notice or if they are still kind of hidden. I feel as a dude even if they were c or d cups in shape their shape still be ignored as anything other than just a dude with some fluff on the chest. 
I’m sure some areas are worse than others I just feel no one really notices unless calling for attention to them. But with vacation ahead in 4 months I’m a little concerned if growing more if they do if the shirtless routine will give issues. 
Hope the visit with friends goes well and is an enjoyable day. Unsure where you’re at but here in the midwest it’s pretty decent for a hike today 

Orb

I changed clothes but before the final change I put a rather tight rayon tee shirt OVER my brassiere and then put on the dark blue turtleneck.  My breasts were clearly discernible if one were paying attention.  I removed everything, including the brassiere then put the rayon tee and turtleneck back on.  My breasts a still there but with the addition of the vest I'm fine.  I'm just a slightly overweight man.  The only one who cares about my breasts is ME.  If I put my hands on my chest, the swollen shape of my breasts is very evident.  It was the early days of this growth that caught my attention a couple of years ago and led me to this website.  My breasts are fuller now and with the help of men here, I've come to complete acceptance of my circumstances.  I've also come to two drawers filled with sexy brassieres!  Thanks guys!
I'm in the same place.  For me my friends, coworkers and society have to catch up with where we all are in the acceptance of.  

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. I’m perfectly content at this point with how my chest looks. I am adamant on a guy no one is really not seeing what we may see or noticing them as anything other than some extra fat on the chest so even if I was a c or d cup I doubt anyone would register it was that guy has breasts but it gives a pretty cool feeling knowing I fill the cups of the bras I have. Kind of a unique feeling. Never wanted them but they’re pretty cool

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm back from a few hours in nature followed by lunch with a friend.  The hike was a delight.  The day began and ended with hugs all around.  I was completely unaware of my breasts which surely would not have been the case had I been wearing a brassiere.  My breasts are still a presence... when I run my fingers over the Polartec vest I feel their fullness.  I have boobs!  And they did not suffer because I left my brassiere at home.  My guess is I'll be in a brassiere again before long... 8)

Dudewithboobs

Glad to hear it went well and nothing seemed to "get in the way" of enjoying the day lol

Brdy64

I AM surprised at how large my breasts are.  Beyond the fact of HAVING breasts, are you surprised at how large your breasts are? 

I'm amazed at the size of my breasts. I can't hardly believe they are mine. I do what I believe as my best at hiding them, but I have come to them realization that it's impossible now. 
We were all playing pool the other day and weight loss was brought up. I told my buddies that over several months I had lost 4" around the waist but really didn't notice any weight loss to speak of. All four of them responded: "It went to your chest". 
So much for thinking I was doing a good job at hiding it. 

Kazmage

I am surprised by the size of my boobs I am a DD right now so not much use trying to hide them .
The other day I saw a mate I hadn't seen in some time and the first thing he said was "put on a bit of weight " while indicating to his chest 
If only he knew in more ways than one lol

Offline 42CSurprise!

I am surprised by the size of my boobs I am a DD right now so not much use trying to hide them .
The other day I saw a mate I hadn't seen in some time and the first thing he said was "put on a bit of weight " while indicating to his chest
If only he knew in more ways than one lol
A good friend whom I've not seen regularly in the three years since COVID mentions regularly that it would be great to take a hike together.  Part of me is apprehensive simply because my body has changed so much during these years.  My middle has rounded and my breasts are much more prominent.  Yes, I know some of it happened because I struggled with the isolation I experienced over the early years of the pandemic.  I'm old enough that I wanted to protect myself but I missed my friends.  I am in a small "pod" with my former wife who is immune compromised and who is unable to take vaccines.  So I was protecting us both by not socializing.  I shop for her, do my laundry in her home and she cuts my hair.  

But I ate too much at times and definitely drank too much on occasion.  Neither of those were good things for my aging body.  Alcohol, weight gain and aging all contribute to gynecomastia.  I'm not overindulging any longer, but the die has been cast.  My body has rounded and breasts grown.  My friend has seen me weighing fifty pounds more than I do right now but I carried weight much differently years ago than I do now.  My body is much more feminine now and there is no going back.  He will probably note my rounded breasts but won't say anything.  I guess this is the new normal.  Yes, I'll do my best to mask my breasts, as I have all my life.  I'll still wear a brassiere at home, as I am at the moment.  I'll still enjoy my breasts but I won't flaunt them.  What a journey this is!

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yep, I am.
Was sitting in the hot tub today and I noticed that my breasts were floating.
Concern over Covid 2 years ago started me on the path to a 50 # weight loss ( sensibly) . The T level at the time was approximately 150 to 160 pg/dl. Normal low for an 80 y/o is around 350, I am only 72. Recently the T levels have dropped to 52. I can only guess what that has done to the T/E ratio. Actually it has flipped to be estrogen dominant.
The last 2 months I’ve had a lot of pain after a lot of itching and they have grown again like they did a year ago.
Have gone from a supportive camisole to a pull over heavy sports bra. 
Not sure if this is a final spurt or just another step on the way to becoming too large not to notice 
Bob
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024