Author Topic: Male Feminization  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Spironolactone or finasteride alone are significant gynecomastia causes.  Either one will do the job, together ... well, you're here.
Spiro is a lifesaver for cardiac patients.  So, as I've stated here before, the choice between wearing a bra or a body bag is a no brainer.  So ... I'm here.
well said

Offline gotgyne

I visited this website this morning to read about another man who is witnessing his breasts overflowing the brassieres he'd been wearing and realizing he needs larger brassieres.  Sound familiar?  I often talk about the hormone stew that is creating our adventures with breasts and what are essentially bodies that are becoming more feminine.  I next visited YouTube and in my feed was this video about how chemicals in our environment are feminizing us... reducing testosterone and elevated estrogen.  We are perhaps the canaries in the coal mine...

It is worth checking out... not because we can do much about it but because it can help explain how we've come to the circumstances in which we find ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBl14KosaE
Coming back to the beginning of this thread, I think that this is the main reason for the increase of gynecomastia in boys. For them it's not medication since they don't need spironolactone or finasteride and for sure not drugs for prostate cancer. But in older men the mentioned drugs play a significant role in this condition. And don't forget soy and flaxseed, which are also mentioned in the video. And there is another well documented herb. I mean hops. I used hops pills for some years as a mild tranquilizer. This lead to breasts of size cup A to B.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online 42CSurprise!

...And there is another well documented herb. I mean hops. I used hops pills for some years as a mild tranquilizer. This lead to breasts of size cup A to B.
John
And that may be the reason that beer can be a problem since hops is an ingredient.  Beer has been part of my diet at different times and perhaps contributed to hormonal changes.  Along the way what had been a soft chest developed into a more voluptuous chest.  I don't doubt there are many factors... genetic as well as environmental.  As I've said often on the board, hormonal changes affects our whole bodies, not simply our breast development.  I have no problem with being a more feminized man and I rather enjoy my breasts... go figure.

bikerbob

Coming back to the beginning of this thread, I think that this is the main reason for the increase of gynecomastia in boys. For them it's not medication since they don't need spironolactone or finasteride and for sure not drugs for prostate cancer. But in older men the mentioned drugs play a significant role in this condition. And don't forget soy and flaxseed, which are also mentioned in the video. And there is another well documented herb. I mean hops. I used hops pills for some years as a mild tranquilizer. This lead to breasts of size cup A to B.
John
I think there is definitely something going on that is causing breast growth and not just in men.  Try watching a few old Columbos or Perry Masons and note the size of the chests on the women, pointy bras notwithstanding.  Now go take a walk through your local Walmart.  Things are not the same.  My guess is prescription drugs that pass through the body and eventually end up filtering down to the water supply.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024