Author Topic: Uk guy - 1st time here and finally accepting…  (Read 1708 times)

Busted (and happy)

TikTak, 
It is more nuanced than you make out and you are to a certain extent rubbishing medical opinion that has been given. 

It is not all about size. If the bust is big enough to notice, there is probably a bra that will fit. If there's a bra that fits, wearing it will give comfort and support. 

If  nipples are starting to be seen, concealment may be a concern for some. Also discomfort (soreness, tenderness and jiggle) are an issue that needs addressing.

It takes most of us a fair bit of pluck to stick our heads above the parapet on here. Those that do have, for them at least, a real problem.
Being told to ignore it is totally inappropriate. 

notreallyhere

I can't tell if TikTak is trying to "normalize" gynecomastia with their post or "minimize" other people's experiences because they don't have very pronounced breasts. Frankly, I've had difficulty understanding TikTak's POV since joining, but I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not urging anybody to ignore the thing, because it's impossible to ignore.

I have lived with gynecomastia for several decades and I know very well what mental burdens it generates.
I myself at the moment have boobs like a nursing mother, and all the inconveniences associated with this I have also learned thoroughly.

Our colleague asked for an opinion based on photos and possible advice.

Mine, given in the best of faith, is as I wrote: try not to exaggerate the problem, because to the eye it doesn't look too bad.
A bra doesn't seem necessary for anything here either.
When I looked like in these photos thirty years ago, it never even crossed my mind to wear a bra.

Others, of course, may have different perceptions.🙂

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I understand what TikTak is saying.  It is so easy the look at yourself and see things that aren’t really there.  I am very guilty of falling into that trap.  I have to keep making myself step back and clear my mind or I will blow the size of them out of proportion.  I fully understand that if mine get truly bigger than I will have to accept reality if\when that happens.  But for now I know I have moobs but they are not as big or my mind wants me to think, that is what my wife keeps telling me 😊.  I hope she is not just saying that to ease my mind.  I know mine are small compared to a lot of guys here, I am an A or maybe a small B, depends on the tape measure I use.  I hope I don’t have to some day contend with C or D cup size but if I do I will learn how to accept them.
Redfox 🦊

Offline gotgyne

Hi, I'm looking at your pictures and wondering, what's the big deal?
Where is this gynecomastia?
Peter, regarding the pics there is a certain amount of gynecomastia. His breast is not flat at all. Of course wearing a bra is his personal choice. With breasts of his size I didn't wear a bra. But that was my decision. As already mentioned there are other issues like soreness of the nipples or the need to conceal them. For men who prefer to avoid wearing bras under all circumstances your advice is good.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024