Author Topic: Push-up bra  (Read 2188 times)

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
As I had posted under push-up bra in acceptance article, wearing a push-up bra is a new experience for me as I’ve always stayed with my unlined bra. This is a nice change as far as keeping my nips from showing through but it will probably only be worn around the house till I am ready.

Offline blad

It is great to see you are enjoying experiencing different bra types and designs.

There is so much choice out there. Sometimes we need to step out and see what else works for us.

Finding a well fitting bra that we like wearing and like how we present in is a great feeling.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Great looking bra!

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
Been awhile so I figured I would give an update. Still wearing the push-up style bras and haven’t had any negative reactions yet. But I still do conceal it as best as possible. My wife seems to like the new look and tells me that even with no bra on my boobs are clearly visible in a T-shirt. She says that it’s gone beyond hiding anything anymore so might as well enjoy what I have. I kinda like her way of thinking lol.

Normal boobs1

Great bra. Push up is definitely a different look and one I personally like, along with improved immobilisation. 
Really pleased you have an enlightened and supportive wife. Look after her and your boobs. 
10/10 from me. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Ultimately, our relationship with both our breasts and the brassieres we choose to wear is very personal.  I don't sense we have exhibitionists among us.  We care for our breasts and choose brassieres that give US pleasure.  I always think about pushup brassieres as sexy.  That certainly has been the case with the women in my life who've chosen to wear them.  I'm not averse to creating a bit of cleavage but I haven't found a brassiere that suits me, at least up until now.  I guess I show off my breasts... for myself, of course, by wearing an unlined brassiere that displays all of ME.  I'm not concerned if my nipples are showing... again because I'm not an exhibitionist.  Nipples are erogenous, right?  There's nothing that says acceptance can't include pleasure.  I vote for it!  8)

Kazmage

This is me in my pushup bra 
I love the comfort and support it gives me and the help with back pain I have suffered for years
Yes I could lose a bit of weight but that's been the story of my life 
All the women in my life that know are really supportive 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
very nice looking bra looks great. ihave a problem finding ones like that in my size

Offline Busty

That bra looks great on you 

Online Johndoe1

Nice looking bra Kazmage!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

Looks really good 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024