Author Topic: Chances of going away?  (Read 5384 times)

Offline bitchtits1

Does anyone know what the chances really are of the puffy nipples going away????

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
depends

how long have you had it?
how old are you?
how severe is it?
what caused it?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
low. but i dont think its unheard of.

The guys who have puffy nips that go away probably dont come on here because they dont have the problem anymore.  So you never hear about the success stories. 
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
thats not strictly true, from what ive heard.

chances of the glands disappearing are relatively good if theyve been present for 2 years or under, and the sufferer is in puberty.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
low. but i dont think its unheard of.

The guys who have puffy nips that go away probably dont come on here because they dont have the problem anymore.  So you never hear about the success stories. 

wrong, if you're in puberty the chances are HIGH not low. 90% of teenagers have it go away by itself.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
whered u get that statistic from?
just wondering because it applies to me.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
From my doctor mainly. Go do some research online. Just type in google and you'll have a million articles on puberty and gynecomastia.

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
I'd like to know what are my chances...I'm 14 years old, I have this since 11/12. I'm extremely fit, I have very low fat %(i'm a gymnastics competitor) and I have only hard tissue. It goes a little farther from my aureola...

Other question: Why does it seems like my chest are perfect(without the hard tissue) when I'm cold?...when I'm really cold and my I get chicken skin(i dont know if you use this expression in english...i know it from portuguese)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
i know what you mean by 'chicken skin', in english this is known as 'goosebumps' or 'goosepimples'

however, the coldness response which shrinks the appearance of the gynecomastia is due to a layer of smooth muscle under the areola which draws the skin together when cold.

this response can also be triggered by pinching the nipple.

unfortunately, the effects only last a couple of minutes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024