Author Topic: Most embarresing 30 minutes ever.......  (Read 10024 times)

Offline Youngboi

• Posting Member
Im sorry to say that after reading this message and thinking it over in my head last night i am beggining to think that its a bit unbelievable. From your story think that you are a bit overweight, sorry if i am wrong. Assuming that you are overweight why didnt you just push 'x' away? There is no way that a skinny/lean jock (as i picture him) could be able to push down to the ground a kid who is overweight. I am extremely sorry if this really happened but the way i infurred your story no one helped 'x' so I don't believe that if you tried to fight back (as im pretty sure you stated) you were not able to. And why even fight him? Why not just walk out of the lockerroom and avoid confrentation? If that was me (assuming this really did happen) and i was as overweight as you say I would have smashed that kids head to the floor, no joke. Or at least bodyslammed him or something... Im not even joking. Either run away or fight. Dont let others just take advantage of you.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
You can do something about the weight, This a**hole will be an a**hole for the rest of his life! Take charge of your life, make a start on your weight problem, and don't take any more cra*p from a**holes!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Thats basically the worst story I've ever heard about gyne, I think that's all of our worst nightmares.

Do 3 things:

1) Sue "x"

2) Diet and Exercise - if you say you can't that's your own fault and I have no sympathy for you being overweight

3) Get the surgery

Offline User

• Bronze Member
IWhat I disagree about is that you should transfer colleges over this. What kind of message would that send to your bullies? They would probably feel happy knowing  they succeeded in making you change your whole life because of them.

I would go back to school ASAP, if for no other reason than to show the bullies you're not afraid and aren't going to back down.

I used to think this way about bullies, but I strongly disagree now.  In situations like this you have to look out after yourself and not worry about other people.  This includes the bullies.  Frankly, there are too many a**holes in the world to take 'em all on.

College is strictly about learning and once the academic atmosphere is broken by a traumatic event like this, then it's time to move on.  The biggest statement you can make is to sue the school, "x", whoever else was involved and never give them another word.  The worst insult to someone is to deny their existence.

Staying would only harm yourself.

Also, don't carry a gun or weapon to school whatever you do. If there's ever another altercation, which I'm sure there will be, that would get you in so much trouble.

With this I agree.  Shooting or stabbing someone is very, very dangerous.  Chances are, if the person was unarmed and either killed or seriously wounded, you'll be serving big prison time.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Maybe you're right.

After looking at this post though, I'm pretty sure it's made up or exaggerated anyway.

What college would force someone to change in the locker room? College students are allowed to do what they want.

Also notice the tag line of the orginal poster:

boobys and a 1/2 inch thingy but im 100% male, with a sexy plump ass

Who would seriously write something like that? I think the whole thing is a joke.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
aux & youngboi bring up some good points.

Offline User

• Bronze Member
Maybe you're right.

After looking at this post though, I'm pretty sure it's made up or exaggerated anyway.

What college would force someone to change in the locker room? College students are allowed to do what they want.

Also notice the tag line of the orginal poster:

Who would seriously write something like that? I think the whole thing is a joke.

Those are good points, but I'll treat it like it's real till the guy says otherwise.  If it did happen, then I don't want to deny it.  If it didn't happen, then let the guy have his fun cause I don't care.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Hey fred, vaio, bamboo, will smith, hypo, im baaaack!

Ayyo, after a while, im startin to feel really bad for you, it's gonna stick to u for the rest of your life. please do stay around, and shoot those shorty shit stains. If i was you, i'd get a gat and blow their fuckin heads off Seriously, go find somebody that owns a gun or something, get one, and find out where he lives, and blow his fuckin brains out. I dont care anymore. U have my permission to kill a man. However, if you do decide to kill somebody, its not my responsibillity, it will be entirely yourz.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 05:40:25 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
wow, i showed this shit to my brother in 12th grade who also has gyno, and he got real depressed reading yer ordeal. Go chop their heads off!

Offline throwback111

• Posting Member
Hey fred, vaio, bamboo, will smith, hypo, im baaaack!

Ayyo, after a while, im startin to feel really bad for you, it's gonna stick to u for the rest of your life. please do stay around, and shoot those shorty shit stains. If i was you, i'd get a gat and blow their fuckin heads off Seriously, go find somebody that owns a gun or something, get one, and find out where he lives, and blow his fuckin brains out. I dont care anymore. U have my permission to kill a man. However, if you do decide to kill somebody, its not my responsibillity, it will be entirely yourz.

lol, I tried to fight people that made fun of my breasts, i sometimes lost, but it still made me feel better ;D

but yeah you should get him back, mabye light his car on fire?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 09:13:03 AM by throwback111 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024