Author Topic: Surgery With Karadis Complete (27/09/12) - Pre+Post Pics  (Read 9182 times)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Ha, ditto adam mate.  I look more like Santa than he does right now ;)  With regards to healing, same here...long process but will endeavor to use my log to help whip my ass into shape for spring.

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
I hear ya on the extra weight thing. Told myself I'd be good but I guess I wasn't listening. I'm gunna get to the gym and do so very light cv probably Thursday. That'll be 5 weeks post, I've basically done nothing but eat for the last 2 weeks. And no gym for about 3 months now so it won't take long to knacker myself out anyway.

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Haha yeah, why does chocolate have to taste so nice!? On Christmas day I feel completely full and bloated but I simply cannot stop myself eating chocolate and drinking lager! Had a grand start to the new year fitness wise so might have rectified it in a few weeks hopefully! There's nothing stopping me whipping my shirt off in summer, going to be amazing!

Good luck in the gym sjwsjw, if I remember rightly it felt flipping awesome doing a bit of exercise for the first time after surgery.

It all seems so long ago now doesn't it!?

Offline thetodd

Really good result man, i know what your saying about the stuff from StJohns i got a Loretto Clinic christmas card for two years pain in the arse.

Yeah looking at your nipples, i had that and i forgot about it completely. I think my nips went like that like maybe two months afterwards but they went eventually just make sure you are giving them a firm massage i think its just fluid build up behind them.

Healing is a long term thing, its more of a mental thing to be honest but you get over it eventually.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Oh man, luckily I didn't get a Christmas card!

Thans for the advice. The right one is now much better than it was but the left is still wrinkled pretty majorly. 3 months post. I'm sure it will fix itself eventually.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024