Author Topic: Should i get the revision?? (pics)  (Read 3598 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Had my gyno surgery almost a year ago . I been working out as well, so yeah i've also lost some fat / gained some muscle. My gyno still looks bad when i wear a nice fitted t shirt though , so yeah. I am not sure if i should go through the hole process and get the revision done, I do think it would look better though. Suggestions??

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I don't think a revision would achieve much.  You have zero fat on your chest and from those photos there is little if any puffiness of your nipples. Save your money.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Those  pictures look fine to me.
Grandpa Dan

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Hmm.. Thanks guys :)
I just dont like what it looks like when i wear a tight t shirt

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You have somewhat big pecs. Ofcourse, you'll never look completely flat when wearing a t-shirt.

DrBermant

Had my gyno surgery almost a year ago . I been working out as well, so yeah i've also lost some fat / gained some muscle. My gyno still looks bad when i wear a nice fitted t shirt though , so yeah. I am not sure if i should go through the hole process and get the revision done, I do think it would look better though. Suggestions??

I prefer to use Standard Pictures after Gynecomastia Surgery for Evaluation that do a much better job of showing adhesion and contour deformities from different angles.  Questions about revision surgery are best explored with an experienced doctor familiar with the specifics of you situation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 12:01:29 PM by DrBermant »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Put on the tight 'T' that you think looks bad on you and snap a few pics... ;)

No sense in posting 'bare-chested' pics when in actual fact, it is when you wear tight shirts that causes you the grief... yes/no?

Your chest will look much different with a 'T'....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

DrBermant

No sense in posting 'bare-chested' pics when in actual fact, it is when you wear tight shirts that causes you the grief... yes/no?

GB

Documenting problems in white shirts can be a challenge and difficult for many.  That is why I do not have that component in my standard view section.  It can be done, but background, lighting, room temp, camera are all factors.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

GB

Documenting problems in white shirts can be a challenge and difficult for many.  That is why I do not have that component in my standard view section.  It can be done, but background, lighting, room temp, camera are all factors.

It may not be a 'white' shirt that omega is referring to doc. But yeah, I understand where you are coming from though. There are many variables in photography that could have adverse effects on the original subject. However, if we had a pic of omega wearing his 'tight/fitted shirt', then we may have a better understanding of his concern.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024