Author Topic: Does Gyno come back after surgery  (Read 3957 times)

Offline 430blue

• Posting Member
I notice that when I loose weight my gyno gets smaller, and when I gain it gets better. I know Dr. Bermant explains this by chest bands, so my fat deposits are in my chest. The question is after gyno will the condition come back a little if I gain any weight, and/or will I get more fat in other areas...

DrBermant

I notice that when I loose weight my gyno gets smaller, and when I gain it gets better. I know Dr. Bermant explains this by chest bands, so my fat deposits are in my chest. The question is after gyno will the condition come back a little if I gain any weight, and/or will I get more fat in other areas...

Weight gained after surgery will expand existing fat cells.  Different parts of the body tend to put weight on preferentially  Male Fat Patterns tend to be around the chest and abdomen.  Male Chest Liposuction removes fat cells.  There are less cells left.  However, remaining fat cells can still add fat.  When all fat is removed between the skin and muscle, the skin adheres to the underlying tissues looking terrible and moving in a very unnatural fashion.  If excessive fat removal results in a Crater Deformity, extra fat will go into the crater walls deepening the defect.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024