Author Topic: Pain when driving  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have more of a problem when I am driving, left side, as long as I hold it, things are ok and the pain goes away, but when I drive and keep my arm on the window sill, after an hour or so, it really starts to hurt.

I am taking a trip in a couple weeks, anyone have any ideas what might be helpful? 

I am wondering if I nee to find a garment of some sort that would hold things tighter.   :(

Thanks!

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Definitely go see a doctor, any unusual pain like that could be alot of things.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
It has been like it for years, just things not being supported is all.  Hold it in and pain subsides.  It is just gravity and bouncing. 

Being realistic, Dr. won't do anything anyway for it.

Offline gynecomastia_bg

LIVER problem ?????

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Liver? 

Where does that play into things?

Offline JGY

I thought this post was going to be about the shoulder-strap problem in vehicles.  My ex-wife always used to complain about the shoulder-strap portion of the seat belt coming right across her front being uncomfortable and how it must have been designed by a man.  I do a lot of driving..different vehicles..I can tell you that in the few weeks that I've had my new body parts, I've already learned exactly what she was talking about.  I've tried everything I can think of to reposition the seat belt so as to not be crushing my right boob and causing pain.  Wearing a bra helps some, but not much.  Is there a solution?

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
All my cars it goes between (GM, big Buicks, Cadillacs, Suburbans, big Pontiacs), so never been an issue. 

My problem is if I don't wear something, I usually drive with my arm on the window sill and tends to hurt as gravity pulls things down and out.  If I have my arms on my side I am fine.  So with bouncing (the Sub is a bit of a stiff ride) for a while (I commute long) and it gets painful after a long drive on potholley roads.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024