Author Topic: Can anybody suggest good doctor among (Bangalore or Chennai).  (Read 3667 times)

Offline relief

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1

I am 28 yrs of age want to Undergo Gynecomastia Surgery (Bangalore or Chennai).I had heart surgery(valve replacement) in past.
some complication is there. can u suggest me good doctor who is good expert who can handle complicated cases and specially who treats patients with care & respect.

I found 3 doctors in forums  names

1. Dr Ramachadran ( Chennai Appolo)  [most experienced]
2. Dr Anantheswar ( Bangalore , Manipal) [ expert & treats with care]
3. Dr Murugesan (Chennai Appolo)
4. Dr. Deepak from ( Bangalore Apollo)
or any good Doctor.

I need the Doctor who can handle the complicated cases & who is affordable.

I found some active members in forums moobs_sucks,bloregynemastia,anothersufferer,KGR,granpa babu
hungry.tides. But i am not able to find email id or phone no of these members. I need suggestion & help of these friends.

and finally how many days i have to take leave for this surgery.

I need your valueble suggestion from all of you.

Thanks in Advance.

Offline fighter

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 54
dude !! consult ny doc  of yur list before surgury  ( ramchndran is good choice )[email protected] only tht can help yu !coz yo case is complicated !


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2023