Author Topic: Got it done!  (Read 6812 times)

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

Just want to share my surgery experience...Finally, got it done!!!
My surgery was done in Lanka Hospitals ( Previously Apollo Colombo), Colombo Sri Lanka by Dr. Thushan Beneregama on 23rd of this October.

Mine was little bit severe, as told by the Doctor. So decided to go for both Liposuction and gland removal + Lipo around my hip area.
Its only few weeks after the surgery and I feel much better than before. I am satisfied with the result so far and looking forward to see the final result.

I took my shirt off confidently few times after the surgery Smiley... Thanx for Thushan!

Still, have some puffiness in my nipple area and swelling around the chest too!!

I Will post the Post & Pre op Pics soon...

Thanks to this forum for its support!!

It cost me around LKR 140 000 ( around £780 ) for Lipo and gland removal of my chest + Lipo of my Hip area!

Feel free to PM me if you need any info!

Have a good time folks!

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Folks,

Here is the official website of Dr Thushan Beneragama. You can email him your queries. He usually reply within few days.

http://plasticsurgerysrilanka.com/plastics-2/

All the best!!!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
ssg ..i got mine done on 23rd november..
looks like 23 is the desired date:)
i got it done in mumbai..
i spend around 125000 INR..
how much did u end up?
====================================================================
My Before and After :
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21866.msg148419#msg148419
====================================================================

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Hi thezombie,

Glad to know that you got it done. How is the immediate result? Are you feeling happy? Mine went well. As I went for a holiday to Sri Lanka, I got it done there. It cost me only around INR 58k ( LKR 140k). It was really cheap and guess what? It was the best hospital in Sri Lanka with all the latest technology. The surgeon is very good in cosmetic surgeries and he said nowadays there is a huge demand for gyne surgery.

Cheers mate! Good Luck with your recovery!

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
I'll post my pre & post OP pics soon!

Cheers!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
yeh i also had my flanks liposucked..thats why it cost me a bit more..
yeh i will post my pre and ro op pics as well.
my bandages will be removed on the 1st december..
i still havent seen my chest..:(

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Do not worry mate! Everything will be fine!

Good LUCK!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
hey ssg..r u having any pain yet?
i havent had much paint yet..

just wondering  if there wil be any "pain phase"
..how long will u be wearing the compression vest for?
i'll keeep it till 23rd december.. exactly 1 month.. then I will move to something like SKINS/SLanzenger tights..for 2 weeks...

i plan to start jogging/fast walking by 6th or 7th december..i have to walk my dog::)

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Yes, I had wee pain during the early days. But after a week I did not feel much. If you do not raise your hands up / if you do not lift heavy weights, you will not feel much pain, which is really a good sign.

I am still wearing the compression garment. My surgeon asked me to wear continuously 4 weeks day & night, and another 2 more weeks with reduced time. This is to help the healing process, so do not ignore your surgeon's instructions.

I am in my fifth week, to be honest I do not feel like I underwent a surgery. Everything is fine, but I feel little bit of bumps in my waist are where I had lipo. But still massaging, hope it will be ok in few weeks time.

Good Luck mate!

Cheers!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
hey ssg..
do u have pain when u make a drastic movement ..like extend ur hand to grab something or ..basicaly something similar?

Offline ssg

• Posting Member
Hi,

Yes I had during my early days, but not now. I think it is common during the first two weeks of your recovery.

Cheers!

Offline svanzandt1

Hello

I'm in sri lanka and glad your surgery went well, could you tell me how everything looks now? Any pictures? I am planning to have the same thing done but worried about Dr. Thushan expertise please if you have a minute let me know your final results. Getting chest and belly and flanks done but worried if scars are noticeable and if people will be able to tell when i don't have a shirt on. Also he has to cut the nipple area to remove the breasts gland worried about that scar.thanks a lot for your feedback.

Steve

Offline EP

• Posting Member
Folks,

Here is the official website of Dr Thushan Beneragama. You can email him your queries. He usually reply within few days.

https://cosmeticsurgery-srilanka.com

All the best!!!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:37:35 PM by EP »

Offline EP

• Posting Member
Hi There, I've done some research and looks like that site is not active, I was able to reach Dr Thushan and book an appointment with him easily at :
https://cosmeticsurgery-srilanka.com/request-a-quote-for-surgery-in-sri-lanka/make-an-appointment/

All the best.
Ed

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:37:53 PM by EP »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024