Author Topic: Chennai Doctor for gynecomastia surgery  (Read 2443 times)

Offline dummypiece

• Posting Member
Hi all,
I am happy to be a member of this site and share our thoughts about this problem.
After reading many articles in internet i have decided to go for surgery.
I saw many doctor names in chennai.
Ramachandran, Karthik ram, jeyanthy ravichandran etc.
Please let me know who is the best doctor. All are charging the same.
When going through this site forums i saw a topic about Dr Karthik ram. Somebody discussed that he is doing some kind of internet marketing. Have anyone undergone surgery with him. Am waiting for reply.
[/font][/font][/font]

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
you have to decide it for yourself.. i can't give any particular opinion of any doctor .. because with the same doctor, some people had good result and some people had bad result.. i am telling you this from my experience.. don't go by any of the feedback posted in this forum.. you just can't figure out which one is real and which one is fake.. you need to go and meet the doctor in person and ask him all the questions that you want to ask and see if he's patiently listening to you and answering all your questions.. then based on his responses, you decide if he can really do a good job. the bottomline is you need to feel comfortable with doctor and you need to feel confident about him.

Offline dummypiece

• Posting Member
Hi, I totally agree with you. Thanks for the reply. Will undergo my surgery soon. Most probably in the end of jan !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024