Author Topic: Had a successful surgery in Thane, Mumbai  (Read 4285 times)

Offline jacky

• Posting Member
I am here to share my story, so as to help others get a proper surgeon with economical charges.

I had my surgery in thane, Mumbai. The total cost including every thing (surgery+hospital+nursing+medicines) was around
60,000Rs

The surgery was done perfectly and the results were awesome i just cant believe it. Life has become very beautiful.

So if any one in Mumbai want to do a gyno surgery I'll recommend to see this doctor whom i consulted.

Anyone interested write to me and i will share the details of doctor, hospital etc with u

Life  is short, treat gynecomastia.
let me help you

Offline jacky

• Posting Member
I'll like to add one more point which i think most people worry about.
The procedure or the surgery
the surgery is very simple, u need not to worry about that

Take it like this....u first have to get admitted, there you have to sleep on the bed,
after that u'll be taken to operation theater, there too u have to just sleep
and after the operation for resting u have to sleep again
so all u have to do is sleeping, rest work is done by the surgeon and nurses.

be a optimist and the results will be optimistic
write me to help u

Offline abhishek

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am really frighten and don't know how to go about. I am facing the same problem. Would you be kind enough to share the details of the doctors, because even I am from thane. I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Abhishek

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
kindly share the details of the surgeon u met for surgery ?

Offline Rahultm

I am here to share my story, so as to help others get a proper surgeon with economical charges.

I had my surgery in thane, Mumbai. The total cost including every thing (surgery+hospital+nursing+medicines) was around
60,000Rs

The surgery was done perfectly and the results were awesome i just cant believe it. Life has become very beautiful.

So if any one in Mumbai want to do a gyno surgery I'll recommend to see this doctor whom i consulted.

Anyone interested write to me and i will share the details of doctor, hospital etc with u

Life  is short, treat gynecomastia.
let me help you

If possible could you give me the details of your doctor?
Btw how are the results now?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024